Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Concepts

Eddie Concepts

Since most of you have stated that you weren't founders, I thought I'd share some images from the 180-page concept art book that the founders got. There are a lot of characters in the book that look slightly different than what made it to the game, there are a TON of enemies and concepts that didn't make it (Some I wish had made it - they look really cool!), and there are quite a few that made it exactly as drawn. Click the link for some Eddie concepts directly from the book. Some of them will probably make it to the game in future updates (hopefully Shaman Eddie and Virtual XI Eddie). Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/v80II

OS
    Android
    Ooooooooo Fear of the Dark Eddie is gorge!

I really like the Virtual XI one (even though it's my least favorite album) and I hate the seventh son concept (and that's one of my favorites!). I also like Fear of the Dark and Shaman Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Hopefully they'll show up in later updates

OS
    iOS
    Gorgeous stuff! Thanks for sharing these. I hope to see some of these in the future

OS
    Android
    I agree with you about the 7th son. Speed of Light doesn't have legs neither should this one.

I can post more stuff if you guys would like to see more. Or you can email me and I'll send you the Full PDF file. Vaseodin@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    I agree with you about the 7th son. Speed of Light doesn't have legs neither should this one.
    I think they isn't draw it that way because especially for light already had no lower body. And they had a 'cloud Eddie " concept that came from (I assume) brave new world and it looked the Dame as speed of light but completely light blue in color.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I think they isn't draw it that way because especially for light already had no lower body. And they had a 'cloud Eddie " concept that came from (I assume) brave new world and it looked the Dame as speed of light but completely light blue in color.
    I actually dislike cloud Eddie more because it fine as the main wallpaper as he has no body. The biggest selling point for me is how true Roadhouse is adhering the album covers. Speed of light and 7th son have no lower torso, 7th son singles have no body and Brave world is only his face in clouds.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    I actually dislike cloud Eddie more because it fine as the main wallpaper as he has no body. The biggest selling point for me is how true Roadhouse is adhering the album covers. Speed of light and 7th son have no lower torso, 7th son singles have no body and Brave world is only his face in clouds.
    Yup what Flann says here