Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    I don't understand whole confusion / dislike towards Shaman. Od course he is very specific type of Eddie, but he isn't bad. He is very all around really. Slightly tanky with 20k hp (including talismans ofc), some decent damage mostly coming from his past AoE attack and burns, and also cheap healing skill makes him really high tier Eddie in my eyes. I'm not going to mention all of those marks you can apply on his fury. He just needs specific team really. I found him being usefull with bomber boys (for those sweet burn stacks) and thief talisman gunners to keep those marks running like it's 90's (hope someone get that joke).

As for my build I use 2 burning Talismans (fierce and safeguard), 2 holy (Power and arcane) and 2 health overwhelming especially to boost Conjured Flame and its stacks. Of course there might be better build than mine, but I wanted to make use of his blue, green and red slot to get some sets' benefits.
    Last edited by Mercifal; 07-09-2017 at 10:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    As for my build I use 2 burning Talismans (fierce and safeguard), 2 holy (Power and arcane) and 2 health overwhelming especially to boost Conjured Flame and its stacks. Of course there might be better build than mine, but I wanted to make use of his blue, green and red slot to get some sets' benefits.
    For talis, try Burn in red, and if you have, Life on blue.
    As always, shell in green. Than you have a tanky

EDIT: you can also giving up one red to afford the new guard talisman.
    Last edited by Zapathusara; 07-10-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Up the irons, metal brothers!

This is my first post in the forum and, the reason I decided to participate in the conversation, was to share my build of Shaman Eddie. He's been my main Eddie for some time now, mainly because he's a versatile character that can perform various tasks in battle.

The secret to Shaman Eddie ofc is the right talisman build up. I use
    2x Hunter Talismans (1x Fierce, 1x Safeguard),
    2x Predator Talismans (1x Power, 1x Arcane) and finally
    2x Shell Talismans (1xOverwhelming, 1xWard).

What you get using this setup (on a fully sharded Eddie ofc) is an all around character that can really hit hard with both physical and magic attacks and at the same time soften up your opponents for your other hitters to obliterate (plus he has a decent DEF, MR score). The reason is that, since his main attacks (rendering split and conjured flame) hit more than once, the second or third hit have a good chance to occur while Ignite or Smite is placed on the opponent.

Another thing you gotta love with this guy, is the number of free rounds he gets these days, after the December game update. You can really dismantle all shield the opponents have up using Rendering Split (Soldier Corrupt Rescuer anyone?) and apply your burns with Conjured Flame afterwards. If you can spare the 4 power, using Fruit of the Gods as an extra turn move is always a good choice.

I team him up with my Beelzebub for obvious reasons and the effects are devastating! My secondary PVP team used to consist of these two, plus a Warrior Corrupt Rescuer and Golden Pharaoh Dog, but I lately substituted the WCR with WCofD because I wanted more options during the course of battle than simply insane physical damage amounts.

Up the Irons again! \\m//-_-\\m//

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindkaiser View Post

a lot of great advise

Up the Irons again! \\m//-_-\\m//
    Great first post MindKaiser! I don't have any predator talisman, but when I do, I'll be sure to try out your build.

Cheers
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Any new talismans that could work on him with his new talisman slots? I was thinking of Mark talismans or Fate on him.

OS
    iOS
    I think with his new update (each basic ability reviving a teammate), he can be used to wear down enemy teams if his teammates are able to avoid permadeath.