Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I think the shaman Eddie is not so good, he's a magus/warrior or a warrior/magus ?
    Maybe the best thing is to boost his magus skills.
    It seems that warrior Eddies are the less useful Eddies.
    I never use a warrior Eddie, and I have all of them, including Santa Eddie.
    Idk about all warrior eddies being meh, samurai is pretty dope imo, he used to be one of the most damaging chars back in the day, people used to do crazy damage with him (up to 100k) but idk about him now, but i sure would like him.

Still i agree, warrior eddies are pretty underpowered compared to the others
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    My first reaction is that this is an interesting attempt to create a hybrid Eddie for PVP that has synergy with multiple classes. Fruit of the Gods has the potential to replace a healer with more DPS, and is low cost, and is a free turn.

He has some interesting abilities and really good synergy with AOE damage dealers. With Shaman Eddie, Nomad (B team, talismans not maxed and no shards), Hell Hound (also B team, no shards) and a corrupt rescuer, all max level, only the rescuer fully sharded and I'm ROFLstomping level 10 in Gunner Lord of Light.

He doesn't seem to hit very hard but that will change a lot with more shards, and some other interesting skills make him good in a buff/support role even at low shards.

If anyone is interested in playing with him, I've got some newly open trooper slots Shaman Eddie at 100 with 3 shards (fury ability maxed). Screwing around with talismans so no guarantees exactly what he'll have until I settle on something. At the moment I'm using burning talismans to double up on his burns and I might try adding shock talismans too and team him with someone who consumes burns.

Anyway, those are my first impressions and he's going to be my priority for shards for long enough to see if he lives up to what I think is pretty good potential as a really versatile Eddie for arena.

As of now, skills are buggy. Perils of Death is not always raising ally attack/magic on a kill, and Dead of Nighmares doesn't seem to be applying debuffs.
    Last edited by MadMax; 04-23-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post

Anyway, those are my first impressions and he's going to be my priority for shards for long enough to see if he lives up to what I think is pretty good potential as a really versatile Eddie for arena.

As of now, skills are buggy. Perils of Death is not always raising ally attack/magic on a kill, and Dead of Nighmares doesn't seem to be applying debuffs.
    I tested him a lot and it s true he has some interesting abilities BUT if your goal is arena i don t think he worths the shards... he simply doesn t excel in anything. samurai and run to the hill are a way better investment i think..
    when you manage to fully shard him let me know whats your impression
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Have him fully maxed out.. use him on my attack team in arena... he does his work good.. bring along some heavy hitters too hit on the marks he gives the enemy..
    Vallz-9840

OS
    Android
    The shaman Eddie is a better character than expected; I used a trooper's Eddie against the lord of light 7, and had all my toons dead by the second round. I was able to finish and defeat the boss by alternating fruit of the gods, the basic skill that damages all enemies and adds burn, and fury when it was available. It helped me outlast the enemy reviving and healing constantly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I think the shaman Eddie is not so good, he's a magus/warrior or a warrior/magus ?
    Maybe the best thing is to boost his magus skills.
    got to admit this:
    i got lucky that for my shaman, both his aoe magic moves got max-skilled and they do pretty good damage. His present single physical attack yet only still does very little damage. (even with 3 skill shards on it.)
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that i run him as magus. And as most his other moves (incl. fury) deal mixed damage, a good magic damage is enough for me. I tackle him with his fury mark-option or the direct mark move and then let the others sweep the enemy team.
    for me, he's a good magic damage warrior.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Shaman was my first 5 star character, got 3 of them in a row.. I have maxed it out and i can say that it has amazing support moves! The fury of his applies 0-10 marks, so can be used to beat the bosses in all levels. He can even do last stands with his fruit of the gods.

Right now im running Allied bomber boy, shaman, Pharoaoh dog king and angel of fear. I first apply curse with dog and remove beneficial effects with shaman, then allied bomber boy 1 shots the monster i target to get team an extra turn. And since 70% of players run Grim Reaper Eddie its easy to win unless the grim reaper resets his move too many times.

Try using an assassin set with him. I had him maxed out on my second account and he did some decent damage. Definitely a support Eddie though. Needs the right team. Doesn't play well with true damage troopers. His heal only works with attack or magic damage

OS
    Android
    July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Stat scaling:
    Increased ATK scaling.
    Increased MAGIC scaling.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_1507.PNG
Views: 788