Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Wow, his fury is THEE greatest thing I've ever seen. Ho-lee-shit, it's awesome.
    I second that! Brutal and nasty!

druid138-6195

That's an awesome fury!

OS
    Android
    Bought 10 sacrificial souls and decided to open 1. Shaman Eddie. Well after getting an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer earlier in the week too, I guess I cannot complain very much for a while. All hail RNGesus.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Been burned too many times now on these "improved chance of xyz character" events. After the Navigator Souls event I said I wouldn't throw any more money/Ironite away on these events. Problem is Shaman Eddie is a character I have wanted to see in the game since the beginning. Decisions decisions
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    ^Same here. I've burned that 900 ironite last time on nautical souls only to get another ten dupes, which went sacrificed just for another useless souls... and the saga could go forth...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I bought 10 sacrificial souls, opened the 1st and got Shaman Eddie .

Got him a second and third time after opening a red Warrior Soul and a rare soul.

It seems that his fury attack is bugged:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post37876
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post37889

OS
    iOS
    Hi Spartan I have a question what is the percent of a shaman or a five star Eddie dropping from a sacrificial soul and a rare soul thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Been burned too many times now on these "improved chance of xyz character" events. After the Navigator Souls event I said I wouldn't throw any more money/Ironite away on these events. Problem is Shaman Eddie is a character I have wanted to see in the game since the beginning. Decisions decisions
    I've dumped probably close to three hundred into this game, and the RNG always screws me. Especially around these events. I spent some Ironite I had been saving up when this event started on a ten pack plus I bought two separate souls at 100 ironite a pop. All dupes. No shaman. No usable characters. Wound up sacrificing them and got shite as well. The same happened with the Navigator which is why I swore I'd not dump money into this game until these issues are resolved. Glad I stood by that choice. I want Shaman Eddie, but I'm not spending money on the off chance I might get him. It feels like the RNG favors other players instead of it being blind luck but who really knows.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I bought 10 sacrificial souls, opened the 1st and got Shaman Eddie .

Got him a second and third time after opening a red Warrior Soul and a rare soul.

It seems that his fury attack is bugged:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post37876
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post37889
    not only his fury is bugged. His basic attacks/physical attacks deal nearly zero damage. (tested with no skill shards at 100 with all 50ies talismans.

i spent a 10 pack souls on my account an did not get him. This weekend i spend another souls off the pvp rewards and got him. This morning, i grabbed another 100 ironite together and spent another sould: bam: a second one! So i admit, that his droprate is pretty high. My friend also had him twice. (one was enough to fulfill the ultimate sacrifice, which gave him a rainmaker).

I'm thinking of stacking him to magic damage, as his only aoe basic attack deals magic damage. Yet his damage overall is pretty low. I think, they should alter his damage: either stack to one damage kind or make the attacks stat-scaling and based, so that euqipping him will be easier.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Loved this event it allowed me to complete my Eddies collection!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/