Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Update thread post missed one point

Adjusted store by +10%
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    All prices have been upped by €10
    Periodically Apple changes their tiered pricing to adjust to fluctuating currency prices. Our prices are set by pricing tiers in order for prices in local currencies to be roughly equivalent to each other. Apple is citing changes in foreign exchange rates as the reason behind the price increase.

See this link for more information: https://www.macrumors.com/2017/04/27...store-pricing/

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    WHY these new red talismans works that the revenge hit not strikes only attacker but uses primary skill for it, in 99.9% that's skill: "deals damage to all enemies". That makes no sense at all. If someone have 2 toons equipped with these talismans and both of them uses primary skill with dmg to all enemies, that's so OP. If you don't have VE, Nomad or other overpowered toon, you can forget about good defense. It is just wrong. Whose was that idea to create something like that? I wonder what will be next and in which direction this game is going ... seriously
    There's a lot of very powerful characters which only do damage to a single target with one or both of their skills (Angel of Fear/Angel of Strife, Warrior/Assassin Child of the Damned, Warrior/Assassin Newborns of Light, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, and most Eddies come to mind). These characters are one of the main ways to ensure you're not getting pummeled every attack against enemies which can counterstrike. Alternatively, you can remove the buff or stun the character who can counter to put their extra hitting capabilities out of commission.

If you build a team which only attacks all enemies and don't account for enemies having Counterstrike (or the Counter/Revenge passives), that's a risk you're incurring.

OS
    Android
    I must say, after a full week of strike talismans, that I actually enjoy the strike talismans and how they've made PVP more interesting. These things have opened up a whole slew of strategies one can use along with toons to counter them. When you see enemies with the buff, you have to strategically plan your attacks in order to work around the talisman buffs (or steal them). PVP is more of a strategy game now than it ever has been, and I like that.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Can't wait for the point system update, as it stands i can only let the beast out of its cage on Saturday. painful are the seconds of idleness.

Does Prisoner still block talismans?

OS
    iOS
    Another instance of 100% not working:

Could not steal buffs with my MCR (maxed skills), yet my opponent did not face this issue. Battle lost rofl
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Another instance of 100% not working:

Could not steal buffs with my MCR (maxed skills), yet my opponent did not face this issue. Battle lost rofl
    Did the toon you attempted to steal from have immunity at the time? I've noticed that Cyborg's Scan and MCR's basic attack can't steal from toons with immunity. It's pretty dumb and will hopefully be fixed soon. I used to love stealing immunity from toons before.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Did the toon you attempted to steal from have immunity at the time? I've noticed that Cyborg's Scan and MCR's basic attack can't steal from toons with immunity. It's pretty dumb and will hopefully be fixed soon. I used to love stealing immunity from toons before.
    Might have, don't know to be honest. I sharded MCR up to spice up my arena experience, but I'm getting tired of this shit.
    If anyone wondering what the other 100% not working is: DD's primary attack may grant critical strike - well even if the buff grants you critical in theory (100%), it's the game who decides

Edit: forgot to add the thinking of a villain of a movie when my strike buff was stolen by enemy MCR: You have something that belongs to me. And I'll take it back.
    Last edited by Enti; 05-03-2017 at 06:59 AM.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I must say, after a full week of strike talismans, ...t.
    as you say it now:
    i noticed, tat some of my "high-profile" enemies (places 200 and above) have 3 characters with the revenge talisman set on them?
    How is that supposed to be even possible. (i know that the there are always hacker and cheates within us, but facing a team with 3 characters, that have the set is obviously a hack.) The max. you can have by now is 2 sets, not 3.
    This also clarifies for me the fact, that a green bomber boy, i was facing killed my endure, invisibility and my titan shield without any talisman effects (like void).
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    as you say it now:
    i noticed, tat some of my "high-profile" enemies (places 200 and above) have 3 characters with the revenge talisman set on them?
    How is that supposed to be even possible. (i know that the there are always hacker and cheates within us, but facing a team with 3 characters, that have the set is obviously a hack.) The max. you can have by now is 2 sets, not 3.
    This also clarifies for me the fact, that a green bomber boy, i was facing killed my endure, invisibility and my titan shield without any talisman effects (like void).
    You forgot that arena store resets with a new month as well. So many of us, myself included, could buy a set on Sunday after PvP reset (or Sat evening, depends on time zones), then another set on Monday with monthly reset.
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

If you build a team which only attacks all enemies and don't account for enemies having Counterstrike (or the Counter/Revenge passives), that's a risk you're incurring.
    What he was saying is that the toon who counterstrikes uses his AOE attack which i find stupid too. but that's just the flaw of those talismans ever coming to existence.
    Bare in mind that the rich guys will soon have 4 of those sets(sooner than 4 weeks due to a new bug allowing multiple purchases per week...)and then it will not matter which one you attack,single or AOE. i fought a team with 2 SSDs with strike sets and it was a disgusting experience. rather discouraging.
    but in the end it's our fault that we use toons with AoE skills,right? so much for bringing diversity to the game. well done once again NF. one step forward and two steps back....

EDIT: as Enti just said, 3 sets is not a bug, but the monthly reset. i just bought 2 skill shards this week thinking it was a bug...
    Last edited by Mizrael; 05-03-2017 at 07:30 AM.