Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    I wonder if they'll be able to patch story scenes back into levels. I want to rewatch the scenes from Number of the Beast.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I wonder if they'll be able to patch story scenes back into levels. I want to rewatch the scenes from Number of the Beast.
    Until then here you go https://youtu.be/09eDDWyydVQ

I forgot about the Alchemist!
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Has anyone reported bugged dailies? I just had to do the power up a character one like 5 times before it finally registered to be claimed. Restarted a few times in between and didn't seem to fix it. The power ups were registering though because after reset their level was increased as it should. Thought my dailies were gonna be F'd up for good but then it just magically worked.

OS
    Android
    had another screwup twice this week. i play on pc an on phone sometimes. when i swich devices it can happend that my pvp defense change automaticly.
    had my fully sharded red bat replaced with my levelup unsharded redbat dupe twice this week. this happends since beta, and that's really annoying, because it
    really hurts my defense, without that i have changed something.

it would be great if we could if we could lock or defense or something like that.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I think I'll be dropping from forum for a while as I'm tired of seeing all the cry over certain characters.

Continuous whining over Prisoner, AoF, AoP, VE etc. and the list goes on, then changes with a tuning update. Rinse and repeat.
    Haven't seen this much outcry over GRE aoe + extra turn + triple slash killing shell talis buffed pyro soldier within one turn. I experienced this several times. So what? Ah yes I remember - devs should reduce GRE additional attack trigger chance to 1%. Am I doing this right?

There must be many other things like this above which cause dissatisfaction (a term I purposefully used as I do not think the feeling is anything more than that) - but man the fuck up and accept that there are teams stronger than you, that RNG is working both for and against you, and sometimes you cannot do anything. Reading through posts about VE too damn OP, everyone uses it, do something, it's imbalanced etc. gives the impression that you guys are having 70% attack rate, while I am mostly sure this is not the case. Also I feel you think Nicko, Jofer, Shaolin, Chaosego, Gmac and all others who actually achieved something would ever give a fuck about losing a battle. Guess what - no, they gave constructive feedback and an analysis on that particular failure instead.

I've never seen a post about from the opposite PoV saying "Ey, my VE burnt all 4 characters' talisman buffs and I obliterated my enemy in two turns"

Learn from losses, adapt to changes, revise your strategy. If you cannot, then go find something else to play with - checkers e.g. for total balance like Nicko suggested.

Yes, there are many who have limited options because they either joined the game relatively late, or did not have the luck so far to use characters that ease their PVP struggle. I read a brilliant post on this forum where someone (sorry for not remembering the name) said this is like a poker game. You have to play with what you're dealt, not what you want to have, and having something powerless in your hands does not justify the need to reduce the value of others.

There are way more serious concerns about the game than some toons being more powerful than others, and when you have 140+ characters available, you will not achieve balance, and with the different native star levels it never should be.

Sorry guys for swearing but really I can't stand this continuous complaining.
    If this post does not concern you, then keep scrolling. I'm open for any amount of hate.
    In poker there is ONE hand that cannot be beaten. You want a setup/team here that cannot be beaten? I for one don't.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Has anyone reported bugged dailies? I just had to do the power up a character one like 5 times before it finally registered to be claimed. Restarted a few times in between and didn't seem to fix it. The power ups were registering though because after reset their level was increased as it should. Thought my dailies were gonna be F'd up for good but then it just magically worked.
    And here i thought this little bug was just happening to me. I chalked it up to my internet connection. Mine hit when i tried to power up a talisman to get the daily reward and, like you, i would have to attempt the power up 5 times easily before it would register. And the kicker is that i did not know it was not registering until i used my day's worth of farming runes in my talismans and then had to do it all over again .. .and again ... and again. it eventually registers but yep, it hit me too.

OS
    Android
    I dont know if this is a bug and if this happen only with me, but everytime I open the game he simply dont load the bar and shows the start button.
    Tha game simply hit the start button itself hahhaha

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius92 View Post
    And here i thought this little bug was just happening to me. I chalked it up to my internet connection. Mine hit when i tried to power up a talisman to get the daily reward and, like you, i would have to attempt the power up 5 times easily before it would register. And the kicker is that i did not know it was not registering until i used my day's worth of farming runes in my talismans and then had to do it all over again .. .and again ... and again. it eventually registers but yep, it hit me too.
    Weird it happened to me with the talisman one as well in addition to character power up. Souls one worked fine.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I dont know if this is a bug and if this happen only with me, but everytime I open the game he simply dont load the bar and shows the start button.
    Tha game simply hit the start button itself hahhaha
    Since update I have no start button,get single loading bar that only hits 10% & game just starts! Wi-Fi @ home no problem but data at work keeps saying connect to Wi-Fi,additional content. Not eating data, I don't think, haven't checked but no usage warnings!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Until then here you go https://youtu.be/09eDDWyydVQ

I forgot about the Alchemist!
    I forgot the Clairvoyant gets offed right when she starts having a story, or that the thing that split the beast was so awesome that she gained sight to see it, and that Speed of Light Eddie is the true Eddie according to the opening. We need an undead or corrupt Clairvoyant whenever Night City drops next year.