Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I had 13 attacks on me in less than an hour after the update. Played 2 rounds just to see if they'd actually fixed anything (seems just as buggy as before). Another 7 or 8 attacks before I made it home. Up to about 27 attacks, I've now played about 15 rounds in pvp. Hopefully this is just it trying to level the number of attacks and defends. My guess is, it's just a matter of moving the bug from one set of players to another. As that seems to be the case with every great new update. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

Bats flap like crazy, prisoner still blocks talisman effects, void shields still only work half the time. I've also had far more crashes tonight then usual. Maybe another great new feature. Funny how the forum is filled with people asking for bug fixes and it seems that the only thing that NF is focused on is adding some tiny new amount of content along with new graphics. Will there ever be a BNW or Night City or at least actual bug fixes?
    I also lost so many points over night that I regret every single refill this week. Back to f*cking square one just with more bugs. Instead of fixing old bugs just try to cover the mess with more new paint. Absolutely aweful update ... honestly.

Is it possible or allowed to sell my account? I think I lost the will to continue this madness.
    Last edited by hold; 04-20-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Magus Haunted Pumpkin

His basic skill just says "BRACE" for the description. How will all of the Magus Haunted Pumpkin users know what his basic attack does!?!

Love that "The Red and The Black" is the new arena theme music, probably my favorite tune off of Book of Souls. Also like seeing Aces High Eddie get a buff, one of my favorites to use. Avoided most of the arena and PvE crashes, sacrifice crashed every other time when I was using it though.

Sparton, do the Gunner and Warrior Droid shield skills stack if both used at the same time or would using them both remove the 1st one used?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I see artillery dog immunity not working has been mentioned. I did have one arena match crash just after update (bye bye VP, again) but luckily game is all working now except for that bug and angels flapping like crazy.
    Yeap, I've noticed too that the dog's immunity isn't working...

Angel's annoying flapping wings... also checked.

Game doesn't work on emulators, at least on the two I have installed (Koplayer & Bluestacks)..

And I knew last night that I should fear this new update!!

Seriously, is it normal that almost every update should come with so many bugs?!?!?!?!

I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Reinstall/upgrade user data and the game is close.
    No posible run the game.

OS
    iOS
    edit message
    Last edited by osogaru; 04-20-2017 at 08:27 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Hellhound his passive sometimes don't work completely or just in some toons that's the only thing I've noticed so far

Just reiterating that the AD Immunity passive doesn't work.

OS
    Android
    I am starting to believe that NF is developing a new gaming concept: PvB.... as everyone seems busy playing versus bugs, since I am getting surprisingly few attacks in the last couple of hours...

Sorry, devs, but an update should improve things, not making them worse.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Banned
    Name:  1nk9sc.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  38.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Ha! Played Lightbringer and indeed, the angels are flapping like crazy, and the Hellhounds on wave 2 and 5 didn't trigger any immunities.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills