Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
Yeah, I remember when one of the guys on the team saw that the Warrior Child of the Damned wasn't getting extra turns when it got a kill on a counter... I was like "are you high? There's so many problems that would cause..."
Haha, that's the perfect response.

Sparton, I'm curious, have you guys considered changing the PVP rewards? Right now, the rewards don't provide much incentive for people to go higher in the ranks ─ especially for those who get into the top 25. In most other games I've played in the past, the top 5 all got amazing rewards that decreased little by little from rank 1 to rank 5. Essentially, the top 5 all got varying levels of the same rewards, rather than all receiving the same reward except for rank 1. This system created competition among the top 5 players to battle it out for rank 2, 3, etc. Right now, the top 2-5 players all receive the same reward regardless of if they managed to nab rank 2 or just barely get in at rank 5.

The above is just one example of how rewards could be increased for the top players, but I also feel that better rewards for the lower ranks will also incentivize those players to perform better and spend more ironite to climb. Not to mention, the Warlord III VP requirements should be decreased a bit in the current state of the VP system (where defensive losses are heavily punitive). Has there ever been a time where 250 players have actually received that tier reward? The week of the Sparton 300 may have been the only time where such a thing happened, but that week is not indicative of how PVP normally goes. As such, you may want to reconsider the VP requirement for that tier reward, or, better yet, drop VP requirements completely and go off a rank-based system (which most games normally use).