Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey man, did no realize you were already a forum member.
    184 win streak? wow, I can't do it at the moment. had a 80+ and slauki put me to rest.
    I was really focused last 2 hours, you are a true warrior.

Congrats Enti on Eternal, you really deserve it
    Thank you man. Biggest factor for this was Jofer's and Nicko's unwillingness to burn ironites for this wrecked arena, second one was that I realized I had to stop making excuses and put the proper time in it.

When I read Jofer's post that he's not going for tops I was just checking the rankings every 5-10 minutes slowly being burned inside as I was watching my points draining.

I am one of those lucky guys who never for a single day benefited from the matchmaking system. At initial release, I had constantly over 300 attacks per week, just like Nicko and Homemlivre. Then came the first tuning, which left me 1:1 atk/def ratio (that's still hindering progress). Second tuning, back to 300, but Sparton made the post about matchmaking prioritizing people with similar ratios over the actual one, and I gave a shot to get a headstart right after reset. I got attacked ~120 times until 19th update (which is still trending to 300+ weekly, but given I made a massive number of attacks, I expected many revenges). Then came the third tuning, and I was attacked 400 additional times in that last 3.5 days. I was continuously losing points while going through my list with victories, even happened once I looked away for less than a minute and lost 60 points. Def rate also dropped from 40 to 30%, and IDC who gonna say it's imbalanced and way too high because of Visions Eddie, he is now designed for PvP, get over it.

I rarely rant, but what is the fairness and balance in this matchmaking?

The lack of motivation for this week's arena is clearly represented by the fact that I'm currently 6th position with using only the SoW refilled over time.

Sparton, this is going in an extremely wrong direction.
    If there is some additional info in this thread (still 5 pages to read through) I'll edit my post, but this is ridiculous. Back to aiming top 25

Edit: corrected "lost 30 points" to 60 (typo)
    Last edited by Enti; 04-24-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Enti-2694