Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Just awoke from a dream where I was riding atop the Neverending Story's Falcor playing a bug free LotB, oh what a feeling haha. Come on NF squad, squash these bugs and make us proud!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I think this continues to happen because of the crappy code that was written into the game before Nodding Frog inherited the game from Roadhouse.
    I think exactly the same, I can imagine hundreds of lines of uncommented, poorly written code /Ö\ the DEVs have all my simpathy.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    I lost 2 battles on PVP just this morning because artillery dog's passive immunity doesn't work when you lose the coin toss (no prisoner, etc. on other team).

Redundant, but the bugs are making a great game very unpleasant.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    About green bot's shield letting dmg through... I figured out that in my case it was due to AoS block passive, troll shields raised before or void shield raised before. So what I've reported is due to shield order and block passive.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I lost 2 battles on PVP just this morning because artillery dog's passive immunity doesn't work when you lose the coin toss (no prisoner, etc. on other team).

Redundant, but the bugs are making a great game very unpleasant.
    I've seen a few weird ones today, including the above and my fav was seeing characters die from a direct hit while endure was on (both on my team and the other team). Oh and buffs were disappearing immediately before your next action (buff is applied, you get your next action to decide and buffs are gone).

Its a funky morning! Gotta have fun!

OS
    iOS
    Yup, I experienced this first and was doing my usual way of decomposing the 3 hit shield when noticed damage is received by defense - checked the buffs and saw another one, that is the only explanation that one shield overrides the other. Dunno bout order though whether it's about casting or the type of shield, tbh I don't even care

Off-topic: HomemLivre, make space in your inbox, I can't reply
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I think this continues to happen because of the crappy code that was written into the game before Nodding Frog inherited the game from Roadhouse.
    If I recall correctly, Sparton said long ago that skill shards have this issue. They cant change or reduce the levels in each skill.
    Coding is both an art an a curse. I've seen people naming vars alphabetically.

On bugs, the +15% Defense Talis is not applying. Saw this is 2 toons, from two players.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The timing and content of this release was meant to coincide with the tour. It was probably a long-standing commitment that needed to be kept, For The Greater Good Of Maiden. The bugs are frustrating (Hellhound immunity bug, especially), but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

druid138-6195
    the intuitions of the posters appear to be right on. Read an article online and the update of the Mayan Battle ground was absolutely meant to coincide with the final leg of the Souls Tour. Article also stated that in the coming months the game will include the Trooper and Clairvoyant Eddies along with Night City -- But it is clear that this and more LOTB updates will in fact mirror actual Maiden tours or events.

article online is at

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iro...t-mobile-game/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius92 View Post
    the intuitions of the posters appear to be right on. Read an article online and the update of the Mayan Battle ground was absolutely meant to coincide with the final leg of the Souls Tour. Article also stated that in the coming months the game will include the Trooper and Clairvoyant Eddies along with Night City -- But it is clear that this and more LOTB updates will in fact mirror actual Maiden tours or events.

article online is at

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iro...t-mobile-game/
    Nice. I understood Clairvoyant will be the toon one, not an eddie. Trooper Eddie may be the one-year gift. Would be nice it be both an achivement and event, so old players get the gift, but new ones stand a chance. And would be nicer if in between we get BNW (desperate to farm somewhere else than Underworld) and iron the many bugs.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Yup, I experienced this first and was doing my usual way of decomposing the 3 hit shield when noticed damage is received by defense - checked the buffs and saw another one, that is the only explanation that one shield overrides the other. Dunno bout order though whether it's about casting or the type of shield, tbh I don't even care

Off-topic: HomemLivre, make space in your inbox, I can't reply
    Cleared my box, sorry :P