Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Thank you for the info.
    Just to be clear, the skill effect used with counter attacks will override Immunity talismans?
    That sounds like a bug. Was it only the Prisoner that caused the effect? Or have you noticed it with other characters?

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Just had the game freeze twice in a row in PVP. First time, it froze when an enemy VE used his Take 3-tap skill. Second time was when a Sentinel Droid used its 3-tap power skill. This bug is so frustrating that it's killing my desire to play PVP at all. I hope you guys are working on a fix for this asap because I don't know how much more of it I can take. The fact that we lose pts every time this bs happens equates it to a punch in the face. Le sigh.

Make 3-tap skills great again...
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yikes, I saw the Prisoner + Strike talismans combo as well. Being able to counter and stun for 2 turns (!!) is ridiculously OP. I'm beginning to agree with everyone who has said that these new strike talismans are a bad idea. The regen ones are defensive, so no qualms there, but counter attack for every toon is a HORRIBLE idea. I can already imagine the pain of a full red team with strike talismans...no bueno. It's a cool idea in theory and definitely shows creativity, but it's a bad idea in practice. :\
    They are a really bad idea -no need for them really...
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    That sounds like a bug. Was it only the Prisoner that caused the effect? Or have you noticed it with other characters?

-Kaz
    I have only seen these talismans in use once and it was caused by the Prisoner only.
    BadTaste

OS
    iOS
    Geez I wonder how long it's gonna take to unlock my arena store stuff. This has been going on for over a month now. After the reset unlock times have gotten longer and longer.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    How about why immunity & shell only work 75% of the time. They're not being removed,they aren't even there at the start of battle!
    slauki gave us a specific scenario earlier in this thread relating to Warrior Troll, but if you see a situation where they aren't there at the start of battle, take a screenshot and post it in the Bug Reports subforum. These kinds of bugs are usually down to specific team compositions, so knowing who was involved helps with ensuring we'll have a fix.

OS
    iOS
    Was wondering if you used a yellow undead allied soldier with the retaliate talismans would he generate an extra turn for the team too.

Yeah, it does trigger the words, but no other turns granted.

Worth a shot. 😜

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Was wondering if you used a yellow undead allied soldier with the retaliate talismans would he generate an extra turn for the team too.

Worth a shot. 😜
    That's some out-of-the-box thinking haha. Afaik, extra turns don't work with counterattacks. Shame, but I understand why haha.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    slauki gave us a specific scenario earlier in this thread relating to Warrior Troll, but if you see a situation where they aren't there at the start of battle, take a screenshot and post it in the Bug Reports subforum. These kinds of bugs are usually down to specific team compositions, so knowing who was involved helps with ensuring we'll have a fix.
    Lol,probably not gunna happen...don't know how to post screen shots. Will read thru forum instructions when I have time to see if I can figure it out. Thx anyways Sparton!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post

Worth a shot. 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    That's some out-of-the-box thinking haha. Afaik, extra turns don't work with counterattacks. Shame, but I understand why haha.
    Yeah, I remember when one of the guys on the team saw that the Warrior Child of the Damned wasn't getting extra turns when it got a kill on a counter... I was like "are you high? There's so many problems that would cause..."

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lol,probably not gunna happen...don't know how to post screen shots. Will read thru forum instructions when I have time to see if I can figure it out. Thx anyways Sparton!
    Hm... I'll see if I can get some standardized steps noted down and posted in the Bug Reports subforum next week or something then.

If you can't post a screenshot, telling us know what characters were on your team/what were on their team, and what talisman set effects (if any) you could tell were on what characters, that would be enough.