Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Again, nothing quite like the thrill of victory in the arena, watching your last enemy die while all four of your team are loaded with health. Only to have that sweet victory stolen by yet another APMA3 crash, logging it as a defeat.

Seriously Sparton, my trooper, WT actual F is the plan on addressing this?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Again, nothing quite like the thrill of victory in the arena, watching your last enemy die while all four of your team are loaded with health. Only to have that sweet victory stolen by yet another APMA3 crash, logging it as a defeat.

Seriously Sparton, my trooper, WT actual F is the plan on addressing this?
    I think over my last week's 900 attacks I've experienced all APMA I can encounter. They might not be correct, but there were so many I can't recall properly

APMA0
    APMA1
    APMA2
    APMA3
    APMA5
    APMA7
    APMA10
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Before update I had 5-15 crystals from each secret location. Anyone noticed that from last update there is no ironite crystals from secret locations or just I have bad luck and not get one?
    \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_PL View Post
    Before update I had 5-15 crystals from each secret location. Anyone noticed that from last update there is no ironite crystals from secret locations or just I have bad luck and not get one?
    bad luck, I got a bunch Yesterday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Take the locks of the shop items! Honestly, what is the point? Let people burn through them if they want. Even if you feel you had to lock the legendary souls, and God forbid the skill shards, why not leave the class rare souls available with RNG as bad as it is? Keep me wanting to grind!
    Add gunner/assassin rare souls as others have said!
    This. NF and Iron Maiden have gotten quite a bit of money out of me, but I'd probably spend even more on ironite in the arena if I could buy as many souls as I wanted.

Also, since the Legendary Souls are rarely rare characters, why not make it twice a month for purchase? Or add a rare soul, which is usually one of only three souls anyway.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    This. NF and Iron Maiden have gotten quite a bit of money out of me, but I'd probably spend even more on ironite in the arena if I could buy as many souls as I wanted.

Also, since the Legendary Souls are rarely rare characters, why not make it twice a month for purchase? Or add a rare soul, which is usually one of only three souls anyway.
    really don't get why we cannot buy rare g/a souls once a week. some rainbow souls would be nice too, wouldn't hurt at all with this RNG.

aside from this:

i had three level 6 sacrifices so far, first gave me 4 g/a souls other two gave me 3 g/a souls. i know that some guys get 50 rares or 25 rainbows and so on. i think getting 3 g/a for all the premium characters
    is a real bad reward, i felt kinda betrayed TBH. please consider to rise the amount of g/a souls since it's a huge imbalance between 50 rare sould and 3 g/a souls in terms of essence for the next sacrifice.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I have a suggestion for a Visions Eddie tweak that will make him more balanced and stop the outcry over his "Take" ability. Simply put, make his "Take" basic attack unable to remove beneficial effects from any toon that has immunity. This will make it so that VE isn't such a first-round game-changer who can blow through talisman defenses. Instead, he'll be able to work as he currently does in the 2nd round when talisman immunity has evaporated. He'll still be incredibly useful.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

i had three level 6 sacrifices so far, first gave me 4 g/a souls other two gave me 3 g/a souls. i know that some guys get 50 rares or 25 rainbows and so on. i think getting 3 g/a for all the premium characters
    is a real bad reward, i felt kinda betrayed TBH. please consider to rise the amount of g/a souls since it's a huge imbalance between 50 rare sould and 3 g/a souls in terms of essence for the next sacrifice.
    Interesting... what have you all been awarded as level 5, 6 and 7 Sacrifices and Sparton please what is to be expected for each levels above 5 in terms of numbers and types of rewards as well as Vortex?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I also recall receiving a measly 2 rare G/A souls for a lvl 6 sacrifice. Was quite bummed, to say the least. Rare G/A souls really aren't that premium of souls these days (especially with the RNG), so it beats me how they're still considered to be that way due to the low payout for them in sacrifice rewards. If you ask me, at the very LEAST they should be rewarded out at half the amount you would've received for regular rare souls. So if you can receive 50 rare souls as a sacrifice reward, in that same tier you should be able to receive 25 G/A rare souls.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, I have a suggestion for a Visions Eddie tweak that will make him more balanced and stop the outcry over his "Take" ability. Simply put, make his "Take" basic attack unable to remove beneficial effects from any toon that has immunity. This will make it so that VE isn't such a first-round game-changer who can blow through talisman defenses. Instead, he'll be able to work as he currently does in the 2nd round when talisman immunity has evaporated. He'll still be incredibly useful.
    If you ask me and my red pyro he would be worthless.