Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    If you ask me and my red pyro he would be worthless.
    Counters don't make toons worthless overall. AoF is countered big time by GRE, yet you don't see people not using him because of that one counter.

However, he could be tweaked so that his take can't remove beneficial effects from toons who have immunity on the FIRST turn of battle. Then, afterwards, he could remove immunity. Let's face it, any toon that can AOE wipe out beneficial effects on the first turn is broken. Toons like MCR can only remove beneficials from ONE toon on the first turn, not the whole team (not to mention she's currently bugged and can't steal when a toon has immunity). VE renders first-turn defensive talismans useless, and that's not a feat any toon should be capable of doing.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    State of the arena and our pleas of today haha

"cohesion is possible if we try"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Counters don't make toons worthless overall. AoF is countered big time by GRE, yet you don't see people not using him because of that one counter.

However, he could be tweaked so that his take can't remove beneficial effects from toons who have immunity on the FIRST turn of battle. Then, afterwards, he could remove immunity. Let's face it, any toon that can AOE wipe out beneficial effects on the first turn is broken. Toons like MCR can only remove beneficials from ONE toon on the first turn, not the whole team (not to mention she's currently bugged and can't steal when a toon has immunity). VE renders first-turn defensive talismans useless, and that's not a feat any toon should be capable of doing.
    I need to say that Im started to use another Eddies in attack, couse everytime I used VE and tried to take I removed buffs from 1 or 0... yeah, thats completly about RNG, some of you guys likes to say that he removes all of the buffs from other team and thats a joke. With that your proposing he going to be useless, he has NO damage and that the only thing he does and too dependent on RNG.
    Dont know why all this complain about something that almost everyone can counter... He does not alone, the problem here is when you have some key toons by his side and RNG with you.

OS
    iOS
    Just played and lost an arena battle because I had no future or past capabilities with my Eddie. Enjoy the points Jofer.

Done with Arena - more of the arena games I play are wrecked by bugs than legitimate wins or losses.

No longer fun or worth my time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Just played and lost an arena battle because I had no future or past capabilities with my Eddie. Enjoy the points Jofer.

Done with Arena - more of the arena games I play are wrecked by bugs than legitimate wins or losses.

That happened to me yesterday... was one of the most anyoing bugs I ever faced.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post

Can confirm, 7 minutes ago hold against EZZ. Sorry bud, wish I could give you your points back. The magically disappearing ability icons has hit me a bunch too, frustrating as hell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I need to say that Im started to use another Eddies in attack, couse everytime I used VE and tried to take I removed buffs from 1 or 0... yeah, thats completly about RNG, some of you guys likes to say that he removes all of the buffs from other team and thats a joke. With that your proposing he going to be useless, he has NO damage and that the only thing he does and too dependent on RNG.
    Dont know why all this complain about something that almost everyone can counter... He does not alone, the problem here is when you have some key toons by his side and RNG with you.
    Playing devil's advocate here, but how exactly do you counter a toon who strips you of immunity and talisman buffs? When he's paired with the likes of AoF and Nomad, there's nothing you can do if he takes out your shields before those two hard-hitters go. I've even tried mostly blue teams to no avail, as usually the 3rd culprit on those teams is a taunting SSD (and the whole team usually has shell talismans, so you can't even eliminate a single toon without a VE of your own to remove the buffs). Look, I don't believe that VE is OP per se, but I do believe that no toon should have the capability to AOE remove buffs on the first turn.

Hell, if his Take ability does get neutered a bit, then his damage should be buffed to compensate for the change. I agree that if Take were to be changed without an overall damage increase, then VE wouldn't have as much use. However, his cleanse skill is the best in the game, so he still has much use (not to mention the only fury that stuns ALL enemies ─ hello free turn).
    Last edited by Tritium; 04-25-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here, but how exactly do you counter a toon who strips you of immunity and talisman buffs? When he's paired with the likes of AoF and Nomad, there's nothing you can do if he takes out your shields before those two hard-hitters go. I've even tried mostly blue teams to no avail, as usually the 3rd culprit on those teams is a taunting SSD. Look, I don't believe that VE is OP per se, but I do believe that no toon should have the capability to AOE remove buffs on the first turn.

Hell, if his Take ability does get neutered a bit, then his damage should be buffed to compensate for the change. I agree that if Take were to be changed without an overall damage increase, then VE wouldn't have as much use. However, his cleanse skill is the best in the game, so he still has much use (not to mention the only fury that stuns ALL enemies ─ hello free turn).
    Your talking about a specific team, and in that case (paired with nomad and AoF) the way to go is with heavy hitters and other toons that removes beneficial effects to (theres some other guys able to do that, with guaranted chance - dont even caring about acc down).
    Instead of change a VE that does nothing special (almost of the time removing 1 char buffs) I say that the damage of the nomad that need to be revised, Im saying, a toon of mine took 16k damage first turn... wth is that? Visions removing or not the buffs the problem of this team your talking is not the Visions itself, its the potential of 16k + 12k true damage from two toons when one of then gives you one more turn.

I need to say that I faced not such problems against these teams, but what gave me some trouble was the same toons paired with GRE.

OS
    Android
    Homen, maybe its different for you attacking compared to your (and all peoples) defense.....here he strips usually all... and uses take either first to act out of all the team, or worst case second.

Also I know of absurd % rates that appeared with the VE trend, no coincidence imo.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    CrownRoyal must be drunk off crown royal lol 3 holds in a row and still counting.. had a dude with 7 holds in a row the other day, going for the record!