Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Already noticed a bug the assassin artillery dog's immunity doesn't work at the beginning of the battle and no, there was no toon on the other team that could've disable it.
    I can confirm this. ☺ Another thing I've noticed is that the red bat flap its wings way too fast. Quite annoying when farming GoD.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBreeg View Post
    I can't use future and past skills...
    Really deadly
    Furthermore the angels seem to have a turbo in and flap their wings 4x per second...
    And the screen freezes as soon as I end a pvp battle
    My Angels seem jacked on meth as well. They are flapping their wings off

OS
    Android
    More bugs, bugs, bugs ... FFS

Immunity granted by Artillery Dog or Hellhound seems to disappear randomly from certain toons ... couldn't find a pattern so far. But none of the other toon of the enemy team should have the ability to take them away.

Viking Loot is still not fixed. I also tried to heal my team with the Viking and he didn't heal himself ... I saw the green number above him but he wasn't healed ... no heal block active and I lost the fight because of this.

Just the same mess as it was before. Can't even say if there were bugs fixed I just bumped into some more game breaking bugs for PvP ... totally unpredictable now and it is getting worse ... can't even rely on the immunity dogs anymore.

Yeah one more Eddie and some new paint for the arena ... great ... but it's the bugs that are killing the fun ,,, I wonder when and if the devs concentrate on ironing this mess out.

OS
    Android
    aof doesn't trigger extraturns when playing against the prisoner in round 2 after you kill the 2nd enemy it triggered. saw this 3 times till now.no prisoner debuff was shown.
    after i i killed the last enemy extraturn popped up again once...

bluestacks works as emulator, thanks for the hint

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I play since about 3 months, cleared the campaign and running LoL Xs on auto most days. The only natural 5* I ever pulled is Cyborg Eddie, which balances the fact he's only one I guess.

He was only really good for LoL Xs before that update, but now after switching a few talismans (red out, purple in)... I hope he doesn't get nerfed but seriously WOW. Granted I never had a nomad or general to boost him and the boost probably doesn't feel that big with those, but without it's super duper awesome. I should say I recently maxed him with skill shards so it's even more welcome.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I opened 5 common Souls, everything is good. I open another 5 common souls, the game crashes to homescreen immediately after seeing red eyes. This happens again and again. Now I try opening the souls one by one: First one works, second one shows two stars without a toon, third one does the same, fourth one shows three stars without a toon and keeps me showing the empty plateau. Restarting the game gives me the 5 souls back and I have the choice which way I go again...

I also have the infinite loading Arena issue.
    Well, after this I thought I'd try it using BlueStacks instead of an iPad, you never know:

Updated the game in the store, started it, loading screen comes up, aaaand:
    "Failed to download localization data.
    [Asset Bundle Download failed](Gal06)"

Yay.

Edit: just found out I get an infinite loading screen when entering worlds, too. So no possibility of doing anything. On two different devices. This update tops everything for me.
    Last edited by Nine; 04-19-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    More bugs, bugs, bugs ... FFS

Immunity granted by Artillery Dog or Hellhound seems to disappear randomly from certain toons ... couldn't find a pattern so far. But none of the other toon of the enemy team should have the ability to take them away.

Viking Loot is still not fixed. I also tried to heal my team with the Viking and he didn't heal himself ... I saw the green number above him but he wasn't healed ... no heal block active and I lost the fight because of this.

Just the same mess as it was before. Can't even say if there were bugs fixed I just bumped into some more game breaking bugs for PvP ... totally unpredictable now and it is getting worse ... can't even rely on the immunity dogs anymore.

Yeah one more Eddie and some new paint for the arena ... great ... but it's the bugs that are killing the fun ,,, I wonder when and if the devs concentrate on ironing this mess out.
    I'm with you on this one!
    More and more new bugs WTF!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Usually don't play pvp this late in the afternoon before the reset, but thought I'd try a battle vs prisoner to see if he still blocks talisman effects. Only one battle against a prisoner so far and looking good for that bug remaining along with all the new ones being reported.

So, I have a question. Are talisman effects considered passives? I haven't had enough time to fully verify with the new update, but after the April 11 update none of my talisman effects ever triggered if the block passive icon was on them. On lists that have 7 or 8 prisoners you don't get much option about facing them.

Also, every time I log in with my phone it tells me to connect to wi-fi to download new content. Is there new content every time I log in? I'm going to try uninstall and reinstall when I get home to see if that changes anything for that part.

Was really hoping this update was more than just another new paint job, but it's not looking promising.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but my bats are now flapping their wings at a pretty crazy pace.

OS
    Android
    Good news, I got a Shaman in my first 10 pack. Bad news, he jacked up "My Team" which has the spinning skull untill I kill it. I will email in for a trouble ticket.

**Edit: looks like it was an issue downloading the update installs. Uninstall/reinstall fixed it**
    Last edited by ill; 04-20-2017 at 12:57 AM.