Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Next week will be even more chaotic when 2/4 team members will have strike talismans. Then we'll see the true mayhem begin.
    Well, with 3 toons equiped on both teams, result is predictable:
    1) You go first, you have to launch a skill
    2) You go second, just look at screen, nothing to do

Next update: Strike talisman percentage of proc: 12%
    :P
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Easiest solution: buy a set and equip
    Already done.
    It's not the solution.
    Nothing in this game can do what strike talismans do :
    watch a loop that ends without autoplay.
    If you don't push the autoplay button, you want to play.
    I think strike talismans have two bugged things :
    1. They trigger too often
    2. They must have a chance to trigger only on real attacks, not on shield counter.
    The returned damage of the shields is not comparable to the power of counter attacks triggered by the strike talismans, it's simply unfair.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Highly plausible

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Already done.
    It's not the solution.
    Nothing in this game can do what strike talismans do :
    watch a loop that ends without autoplay.
    If you don't push the autoplay button, you want to play.
    I think strike talismans have two bugged things :
    1. They trigger too often
    2. They must have a chance to trigger only on real attacks, not on shield counter.
    The returned damage of the shields is not comparable to the power of counter attacks triggered by the strike talismans, it's simply unfair.
    The shield counter trigger is known by Sparton and devs and we received the confirmation they are working on that. If you feel uncomfortable with strikers, try to build a team of single target high dmg characters. Any game will be extremely challenging that way for sure, but e.g. mage corrupt rescuer might even steal the strike buff.

Or try to somehow keep a stunlock. Hard to give proper advice as I don't know what chars you have.

There is always a solution for everything, and I would like to see more people start thinking outside the box. Though by my general experience (not LotB, IRL) this is not really going to happen.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Shit, man, I wish everyone debated like you. Thank you for being a gentleman throughout our discussion of VE. You and HomemLivre are right about how VE has lead to more diversity with allies. It just sucks how he's done the opposite for Eddies. But oh well, I bet with the next update we'll have another situation like this where a once-inept toon becomes the next PVP meta must-have. I've seen this play out in so many games now that it's become predictable. Metas change as quickly as the weather.
    Yeah, since the beta we passed through many changes and one thing is right, even with this last improvement on Eddies AI, we need a even better on, just like SilentKnight said.
    A improved AI will let us chose between lots of chars, but atm only 3 Eddies are endowed with a reasonable intellect.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Yeah, since the beta we passed through many changes and one thing is right, even with this last improvement on Eddies AI, we need a even better on, just like SilentKnight said.
    A improved AI will let us chose between lots of chars, but atm only 3 Eddies are endowed with a reasonable intellect.
    You really sure? 6 Eddies received AI tuning on 19th.

I have no idea, just asking Never bothered to check AI on Samurai, FotD or Wickerman (don't have cyborg, VH, rainmaker), and as long as we don't have a sandbox option for testing defenses, I will not touch anything for experiment.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Well, with 3 toons equiped on both teams, result is predictable:
    1) You go first, you have to launch a skill
    2) You go second, just look at screen, nothing to do

:P
    I bet your right!

OS
    Android
    You really sure? 6 Eddies received AI tuning on 19th.

I have no idea, just asking Never bothered to check AI on Samurai, FotD or Wickerman (don't have cyborg, VH, rainmaker), and as long as we don't have a sandbox option for testing defenses, I will not touch anything for experiment.
    I tried my FotD on defense, he acts very whell with and used his attacks on the right toons. But is far away to smart enought like the other Eddies.
    Had a fight against a Samurai today, but I dont know, he still looked dumb.

Maybe the only insight of smart that I noticed was the Cyborg, he gave me a hard time in one of the battles hahah

About the other Eddies I dont know.

Edit: its hard to know exactly if you dont have that eddie to test with the talis and toons you want to.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 04-25-2017 at 10:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Highly plausible

The shield counter trigger is known by Sparton and devs and we received the confirmation they are working on that. If you feel uncomfortable with strikers, try to build a team of single target high dmg characters. Any game will be extremely challenging that way for sure, but e.g. mage corrupt rescuer might even steal the strike buff.

Or try to somehow keep a stunlock. Hard to give proper advice as I don't know what chars you have.

There is always a solution for everything, and I would like to see more people start thinking outside the box. Though by my general experience (not LotB, IRL) this is not really going to happen.
    Yes, I'm saying that strike talismans are too powerful and must be adjusted as I and some other players said before (12% ??), and I didn't know that the devs are working on the cancellation of shield counter trigger.
    The strike non interactive show is a grotesque movie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I tried my FotD on defense, he acts very whell with and used his attacks on the right toons. But is far away to smart enought like the other Eddies.
    Had a fight against a Samurai today, but I dont know, he still looked dumb.

Maybe the only insight of smart that I noticed was the Cyborg, he gave me a hard time in one of the battles hahah

About the other Eddies I dont know.

Edit: its hard to know exactly if you dont have that eddie to test with the talis and toons you want to.
    Thank you mate for sharing. So I didn't really miss anything.
    Dealing with cyborg I found one single method: KILL IT WITH FIRE. Well, I mean I always try to get rid of him first before his fury meter fills, or I'm sure to have some smacking

Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Yes, VE can remove strike passive.