Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Have to admit - using two of the Sentinels that can't be frozen yet hit like assassin GSs was a good idea. I imagine we'll be seeing more of it.

Especially before the inevitable nerf
    Kaz maintains that it's fine (I guess it makes you Prisoner bait, too, not that those Harpies needed more reason to be shut down by him and an upcoming character), but we'll see. The Harpy only really hits that hard against other high-health Sentinels for the most part, and you can't impact the damage of it like you can an Assassin Golden Sun. Still an amazing character, I'll grant you that.

We're actually looking at the potential time for the next major update and considering posting some preliminary tuning notes ahead of that, but there's no planned changes for the Sentinel Harpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Making sure Sparton sees this - though hard not to notice.

Maybe there need to be two Eternals this week

Great of him to comment - something was obviously way off...
    We are investigating. Thanks for checking with me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We're actually looking at the potential time for the next major update and considering posting some preliminary tuning notes ahead of that
    Byebye next batch of skill shards. Which character will emerge victorious? Warrior Soulless Demon needs his damage back
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    (I guess it makes you Prisoner bait, too, not that those Harpies needed more reason to be shut down by him and an upcoming character), but we'll see.

We're actually looking at the potential time for the next major update and considering posting some preliminary tuning notes ahead of that, but there's no planned changes for the Sentinel Harpy.
    Emphasis mine. Ooh, an upcoming character that can counter sentinel harpies? I'm listening.

Thanks for the update, Sparton!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    More so the trust you have between your beloved Jofer is so sweet. Man that makes my heart tingle. Lil Bonnie and Clyde.

Can I ask when are you guys are planning on getting married? Or has that already been established.

Not to mention I made a post to your husband earlier. Yet It was deleted. What a shame. I guess that was a sign of don't do it...
    Name:  2ded4a55c7688037ed87fc715eb4d75c.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  12.4 KB

(10 characters)
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    Aww poor mom, I wonder why she complain about it not being so great.... What a shame your size is pitiful and your game is shitless....lol

Edit: Stop being childish, you are in your 30's. Yet your acting like a 13 year old girl. Who has never been discipline a day in her life.. Grow up my dude.
    Shit, I was hoping humor would shut you up. It seems your mental illness knows no bounds.

Off topic: do I really seem 30? Damn, lol. I guess good grammar really does do wonders for you on the interwebs. Lmfao.

Also, to everyone else, yes, I'll stop entertaining angelkelly. My troll side just likes to have fun sometimes.
    Tritium-3455

Now this is getting on the page with that gentleman who last time made a "one hit post" addressed to the devs,Nicko and Jofer (even i learned a new swear word or two from that post. that was a ballsy post! ^^)

Sparton?

@Tritium: My fellow trooper, i usually enjoy reading your opinions on the subjects involving the game but that picture is rather uncivilized...

Always imagine that there is a 10 year old boy sitting somewhere on the other side of the planet and reads through these forums, trying to learn something about this exciting game he just started to play. would your picture improve his knowledge of the game?

OS
    Android

Gratz on the holds Homemlivre.

5 of them actually. That's how many battles it took me to realize those mofo OP sentinel harpies is immune to stun, taunt, freeze etc.

As a real sportsman you only revenged twice - oh wait, darn, you can't do more than two.

But don't worry, in a couple of houres there is a reset and I will prolly still be in your revenge list. Up y... I meen, up the Iron.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Now this is getting on the page with that gentleman who last time made a "one hit post" addressed to the devs,Nicko and Jofer (even i learned a new swear word or two from that post. that was a ballsy post! ^^)

Sparton?

@Tritium: My fellow trooper, i usually enjoy reading your opinions on the subjects involving the game but that picture is rather uncivilized...

Always imagine that there is a 10 year old boy sitting somewhere on the other side of the planet and reads through these forums, trying to learn something about this exciting game he just started to play. would your picture improve his knowledge of the game?
    Aw, christ. Well, when you put it like that, I can see how it comes off bad. I normally assume that everyone who comes here is an adult (I mean really, look at most of the posts. Nobody here is new to cursing), and therefore don't censor myself. I found that picture after a quick google search for funny memes since I didn't truly feel like responding to angelkelly, but wanted something that might shut her up (humor tends to do that!). Unfortunately, I was wrong. Also, it made me laugh, so I did it partly for that reason. Humor is something that should never be taken at face-value (oh boy, you wouldn't want to look into George Carlin...).

I won't delete my earlier post unless the devs feel it should be. Not one to try to cover up things in order to present a better version of myself to others ─ especially people I've never even met. Nobody's perfect. Also Miz, dammit, you made me "lose" that argument haha. Nah, I did it to myself. Thanks for keeping me in check, mate. I'll "slightly" censor myself in the future (keyword "slightly", nothing's fun if people aren't even being themselves). Also, I'll stop baiting angelkelly (gonna miss out on lots of fun now, but oh well lol). Toodles.
    Tritium-3455

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post

Sparton?
    Yeah guys, clean it up or I'll start handing out temporary bans.

(And thank you Tritium for acknowledging that might be a bit far, and angelkelly for self-deleting some posts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Emphasis mine. Ooh, an upcoming character that can counter sentinel harpies? I'm listening.

Thanks for the update, Sparton!
    They may not be an explicit counter, but a lot of what that character does can make a mess of anyone's strategy. We'll reveal more as we get closer to that release.

Are you sure that only against sentinel characters. Because for the most part she hits like a truck against all subtypes. Roughly around 7-9k worth of damage.
    Ah yes, depending on talisman build, that is correct. I guess we'll double check the Harpy's scaling, but hopefully this is just people being excited by a new character with new toys, as there's a lot of other fun stuff people can do right now, and will be able to do after the next tuning update.

OS
    Android
    Ah yes, depending on talisman build, that is correct. I guess we'll double check the Harpy's scaling, but hopefully this is just people being excited by a new character with new toys, as there's a lot of other fun stuff people can do right now, and will be able to do after the next tuning update.
    Yeap, she can hit this hard with a Assassin set.

I cant wait for this new updates! Im excited to see new chars and metas and of course major bugs solved.