Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Attachment 2915

??????????
    It's a power move by VE. Don't have him and don't remember the name og the move.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Congrats HomemLivre for the eternal, u deserve it 100%

Still remember when you were use to be attacked absurd amount of time, and today it's just result of your perseverance and passion, proud to be your troops. Cheers!
    Thanks man! These days are a bad memory but now the feeling is good! hahaha, tks man, really appreciated!

OS
    Android
    Sparton, will there be a fix soon for the 3-tap skill bugs? I'm still experiencing game hang ups when using Cyborg's Deady Eye attack. :\
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Sparton and/or Kaz, did you guys have plans to buff the Storm Eddie? Hes awesome but he need a buff and a improved AI to be worth of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, will there be a fix soon for the 3-tap skill bugs? I'm still experiencing game hang ups when using Cyborg's Deady Eye attack. :\
    Have you tried to clear cache to force a redownload of game assets?

(Also, if you do try that again, make sure on the front end that you log in and then wait a few minutes before hitting "START". Otherwise, you may make it into the game without all of the data, which can lead to having corrupt assets; this is safeguarded in the next update, but still a problem for the current one.)

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Sparton and/or Kaz, did you guys have plans to buff the Storm Eddie? Hes awesome but he need a buff and a improved AI to be worth of use.
    I don't think I've looked at him in a while, and I don't recall if Kaz has recently either. I agree he's definitely pretty cool, but I'd be worried about doing too much on him before revisiting some of the other higher-rarity Eddies first (unless there's something simple we could do that doesn't risk making him too powerful or something).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Homem - why do you say he needs a buff? His basic is pretty powerful - his Fury and heals are insane - and Haze is great when paired with Magus toons. Add in great Def and MR with solid HP for an Assassin, and I'd say he's a very well rounded 3* Eddie.

Tradeoff for all that power? He's random - take it or leave it

Sparton - do you mean Aces High and VHE when you say "higher-rarity Eddies"?

Aces High is a 5* who's less impressive than his 4* Gunner brothers. Hoping he's brought up to 5* status...
    Last edited by Nicko; 05-08-2017 at 05:16 AM.
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton - do you mean Aces High and VHE when you say "higher-rarity Eddies"?

Aces High is a 5* who's less impressive than his 4* Gunner brothers. Hoping he's brought up to 5* status...
    Yup.

Me and Kaz alluded to it within the last few pages, but we have a small change in store for Vampire Hunter Eddie, and while only a bug fix for Aces High Eddie in the (still to be posted) preliminary notes, he's on our radar as someone to look at more thoroughly.

OS
    iOS
    Awesome - thank you!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I don't think I've looked at him in a while, and I don't recall if Kaz has recently either. I agree he's definitely pretty cool, but I'd be worried about doing too much on him before revisiting some of the other higher-rarity Eddies first (unless there's something simple we could do that doesn't risk making him too powerful or something).
    Its ok, Im just asking to calm my curiosity hahaha, hes super nice and you know, hes in the backwall of the char screen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Homem - why do you say he needs a buff? His basic is pretty powerful - his Fury and heals are insane - and Haze is great when paired with Magus toons. Add in great Def and MR with solid HP for an Assassin, and I'd say he's a very well rounded 3* Eddie.

Tradeoff for all that power? He's random - take it or leave it
    His stats are pretty much fine imo (just like VHE - that I want so much lol) but what makes me wonder about the buff is about his % of all skill, their very low and almost never proc, not to say that theres no room for any acc up char in a team with him.

Heads up, there is a new May 2017 Tuning - PRELIMINARY thread.

It also has a new discussion thread for all of your tuning discussion needs.