Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got another 10-pack and received Shaman Eddie , a dupe SSD (my 2nd from sacrificial souls lol - got 3 total now), a Gunner Golden Sun (my first!), and some dupe Eddies that will make for great sacrificial lambs. All in all, I am pleased with these pulls!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Got another 10-pack and received Shaman Eddie , a dupe SSD (my 2nd from sacrificial souls lol - got 3 total now), a Gunner Golden Sun (my first!), and some dupe Eddies that will make for great sacrificial lambs. All in all, I am pleased with these pulls!
    You did good -congrats!
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    I got 3 Sacrificial Souls from Sacrifice today. no Shaman Eddie. Did get a Gunner Child of the Damned which is new for me.

Got 700odd Ironite so might be able to get 900 ironite before the 29th. Just not sure if I want to use it. Is Shaman Eddie actually worth it? I've never had any luck in these special soul events. Never got the Eddie and a dupe SSD and now my Gunner Child have been my best pulls. Thinking about just saving my Ironite for a rainy day.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I got 3 Sacrificial Souls from Sacrifice today. no Shaman Eddie. Did get a Gunner Child of the Damned which is new for me.

Got 700odd Ironite so might be able to get 900 ironite before the 29th. Just not sure if I want to use it. Is Shaman Eddie actually worth it? I've never had any luck in these special soul events. Never got the Eddie and a dupe SSD and now my Gunner Child have been my best pulls. Thinking about just saving my Ironite for a rainy day.
    Congrats on Gunner CotD -great score! Mine is fully sharded and is part of my fast farm team. Have fun w/ him. Can't tell you what to do -but I know I'd go for more sacrificials! Good luck.
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    Android
    Bought twenty-five sacrificial souls and came up with a bunch of dupes I wound up sacrificing to get crap for. Really crap luck with the RNG.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Congrats on Gunner CotD -great score! Mine is fully sharded and is part of my fast farm team. Have fun w/ him. Can't tell you what to do -but I know I'd go for more sacrificials! Good luck.
    I'm spoilt now for farming toons. Grim Reaper Ed, Angel of Pain and Alliance General get me through Game of Death no problem. Can swap them for Sentinel Souless Demon, Warrior Rocket Dog, The Wickerman, Warrior or Assassin Child of the Damned and still get through on auto. So I nearly resacrificed him as I've got too many toons to shard up already. But then I realised how silly that would be. He'a a hard character to get. Gone with a Invisibility set and going to try that new strike Taliaman set on him. I'll probably end up buying the Sacrifical souls and hope I get lucky like those peoplw who get Cyborg Eddie. Haha.

OS
    iOS
    Well, after several level one sacrifices this AM one yielded a sacrificial soul which gave me a navigator eddie!

I've been wanting this guy, so I'm psyched!

Him and Shaman are my 2 good draws from this sacrificial "event." Pretty happy about that despite some of the PVP frustrations.
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    iOS
    Navigator Eddie (Peg leg Ed), is my current farming dude alongside AoF and either Wickerman or Nomad.

Pretty solid. Even having thoughts of sharding him some.

Good pull Billlion.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Navigator Eddie (Peg leg Ed), is my current farming dude alongside AoF and either Wickerman or Nomad.

Pretty solid. Even having thoughts of sharding him some.

Good pull Billlion.
    Thank you, Canyptian!

My current fast farm team is Tailgunner, gunner COTD & Nomad (LOL 4th varies by day). Peg leg is one I look forward to working into the mix!
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    Android

Strigoi's Sacrificial Souls

11 Sacrificial souls used and only an Assasin Harpy i kept.

I never spended cash buying ironites from the game. But i decided to use some ironites with these eleven sacrificial souls and just got nothing.