account sacrificed....unintentionally.

UPDATE : thanks to the amazing support he got his account back!!

so my father updated the game but he couldn't load into any level, so he thinks, i'll reinstall. and so he does, but after this latest update the 'start' and 'login' button have dissapeared from the home menu. no problem, he thinks, he plays through the intro, and once he's into the game, he clicks the icon on the upper left, and logs into facebook to get is account back. guess what? it linked the FRESH account to the facebook. shouldn't it have said : 'there is already a account linked to this profile' or something?? please help him get it back, he loves the game, his account was calles 'wakki-6295'
    Last edited by floki; 04-21-2017 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Good news!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    so my father updated the game but he couldn't load into any level, so he thinks, i'll reinstall. and so he does, but after this latest update the 'start' and 'login' button have dissapeared from the home menu. no problem, he thinks, he plays through the intro, and once he's into the game, he clicks the icon on the upper left, and logs into facebook to get is account back. guess what? it linked the FRESH account to the facebook. shouldn't it have said : 'there is already a account linked to this profile' or something?? please help him get it back, he loves the game, his account was calles 'wakki-6295'
    Sry to read this. But you know what to do. Tell him to e-mail LotB. Good luck to your dad, hope he gets it back as it was. 👍

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    please help him get it back, he loves the game, his account was calles 'wakki-6295'
    Oh whoa, turns out your father has been a trooper of mine for quite some time now! I hope he is able to get his account back. Emailing support is definitely the first thing you should do.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Oh whoa, turns out your father has been a trooper of mine for quite some time now! I hope he is able to get his account back. Emailing support is definitely the first thing you should do.
    yeah he told me you were one of his first loyal troopers he emailed support, hope he gets a response soon! he says he'll be using your tropper again as soon as he has acces to his account thanks
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Sry to read this. But you know what to do. Tell him to e-mail LotB. Good luck to your dad, hope he gets it back as it was. 👍
    thanks, sent an email out, i hope it helps

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Sorry to hear this. Your dad is one of my troopers too, but no worries - I will keep him in my list and hope he gets his account back soon.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Your dad is one of my troopers too, but no worries - I will keep him in my list and hope he gets his account back soon.
    Hey thanks! He appreciates it

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Exact same thing happened to me back in July. Of course I never got a response back then so the account that was fresh is the one I use now. I know NF is a lot more responsive then RH was so they will probably get it fixed.

Let him know that Thursty will keep him on.
    Thursty-1116