Hellhound immunity not working in arena?

I don't think hellhound's passive is working in arena. Keep getting taunted, stunned, and every other effect on first turn in arena. Against teams with no prisoners or blue bats. Any one else having this problem? Is there a talisman set I don't know about that kills passives?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkelstein-4509 View Post
    I don't think hellhound's passive is working in arena. Keep getting taunted, stunned, and every other effect on first turn in arena. Against teams with no prisoners or blue bats. Any one else having this problem? Is there a talisman set I don't know about that kills passives?
    Same here. Seems to be a bug.

druid138-6195

OS
    iOS
    Known bug they posted in the release notes.

Damn. It's the only reason I use him. Was great against taunting teams. Gonna hafta replace him with something

OS
    Android
    Possibly the most annoying bug in the game right now. Had hopes that the matchmaking fix would make Arena more enjoyable, but having to sideline a fully sharded took for the rest of the week was really annoying, and loss of immunity makes a big difference. I should have bought more of the immune talismans while they were up...
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Darn, this sucks...HH is a big character of mine in PvP!
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 05-01-2017 at 03:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah it's extremely frustrating because I've had to change my whole approach and team to be somewhat successful in the arena since the shaman update. If your team goes first then his passive works as normal, it's when the other team goes first that it grants immunity to no one. If it was the other way around then it wouldn't be nearly as annoying.

OS
    Android
    Repel passive is bugged for HH and AD. Will work sometimes but will not work when going up against some sentinel chars for me.. thought it was mummy or bomber boy at first but it's more random than that...
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619