Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You shouldn't have any kind of problems with those characters... are your talismans leveled up?

ST Striker
    RM Right Midfielder
    LM Left Midfielder
    Def Defender...

????????????? What is that? o.O
    Gonzo

Thanks for the reply, man... Well... the talismans you've mentioned above are leveled but not yet maxed out, I'm afraid... Some 3*, others 4* by now... I've been playing the game just for two weeks you know... Doing the best I can, mate... Already finished first stage every level on gold, second one on normal and hard and so the third the same... Been playing underwold on normal and half way on hard, but I left it for some time... Too much dying and reviving the fallen comerades Still can't find many of evo shards or runes... It came to my mind that to grab 'em all and make the strong team for myself like packed 4 or 5* characters - you DO NEED 4 or 5* characters... But if would have them already, not bothered to upgrade right? Was lucky enough to have this good allies and so CR Eddie, yet for most of the time I was struggling with 3* Eddie, which I managed to upgrade to 4* with big pain... Still banging the head against the wall on some levels like this one...
    As for ST, RM, LM and DEF... I am a big fan of football as well LOL

I am a real newbie and still learn the game by trial and errors way... Thank you kindly for helping me out... Have a nice evening
    Cheers,

Witkacy-2631

OS
    Android
    Well... this level is super tricky. In fact I unlocked that secret location after I unlocked the Battlefield Madness one. But again, you have amazing characters.

Check the talisman guide and choose the best ones for your characters. Talismans are THE most important thing in the game.

Regarding updrading or not, some of the best characters come as a 3* or even at 1*... The Magus Allied Soldier is almost a must and he's a 3* character.