OS
    Android

Masked Harpy - Special Stat & Fury Queen of all (After Last Tuning)

I know many of you got bored to get this pretty character on rare soul attemps as a dupe. But actually she is like mini version of Goddess Aset. I always had a sympathy on her. She was one of the first chars in my early game saved me from tough situations with her AOE + burning effects basic.

With new tuning she became complete fury machine as i have seen so far. I really liked this version! High Special + on power ability she can trigger "Increased Fury & Power Generation". I was able to test 2 Freeze Talisman sets on her, because devs have fixed her talisman slots as 3 x blue. And Freeze Talisman works like a charm on her, much better than Corrupt General i can tell. I wonder how it will work when you have 2 or 3 of them maxed together with Eddie! With this good news, i would like to hear your current & past experiences with this winged mini-goddess figure

"Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    She was a huge part of the team i finished the game with. Along with Soldier Eddie, Allied Soldier (magus) and Pharaoh Dog I managed to finish the game with only 4* chars, and troopers of course. As I got some of the more powerful chars I kinda forgot about her, but it looks like it's time to give her some attention again, thanks.
    Regarding Soldier Eddie, Allied Soldier and this girl, I see them as poor mans legendary and an essential part of an early team

tex-0775
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    I have definitely got 1 maybe even 2 of these sat in my inventory. Might have a look at doing something with them. I got a Corrupt version as well the other day from a Legendary soul

OS
    iOS
    Ooh yeah - never noticed that special skill! Might have to level her for some fun
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I guess it is not impossible to produce fury for every turn with maxed 3 of them in dungeons. Even one is enough to max fury level every round. I love to see this kind of buffs on common chars
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Anyone played around with this one in arena since the passive addition?