Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brave New World toons

Gone back a couple pages, I haven't seen anything on all of them, but what are your favourite or most useful choices out of them? Because he was my first, the Sentinel Undead Rescuer. Though, I also love how Magus Corrupt Rescuer looks.

As another little aside, which versions of the toons do you think were the original before they expanded classes? I think Warrior UR, Magus CR, and Sentinel CD. I'm going by star level with the CD and UR, but it's a coin toss with the CR. They're all 4* and they all have passives.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I love the Sentinel Droid with all of my black heart. I would say that it and the Gunner CR are probably the most useful of the BNW toons, IMHO... I still haven't got that bastid to join my team though.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    As the Fooliest Fool () said, GCR is legitimately the best BNW toon. Revive, endure, and the ability to manifest a titan shield every turn? Hell, it's borderline OP haha. Sentinel Corrupt Droid is definitely the next most useful, being that it has the best AOE shield skill in the game. The undead rescuers have interesting toolkits as well, but I've never seen anyone manage to make them overly useful in PVP (besides the sentinel one, but he hits like a rubber chicken).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

I've used the Sentinel and Warrior Undead Rescuers to combat specific defenses in PVP, but in general the GCR and SCD are the 2 best toons. Sentinel Undead Rescuer (aka Buzz Methlab) is definitely my favorite though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    As the Fooliest Fool () said, GCR is legitimately the best BNW toon. Revive, endure, and the ability to manifest a titan shield every turn? Hell, it's borderline OP haha. Sentinel Corrupt Droid is definitely the next most useful, being that it has the best AOE shield skill in the game. The undead rescuers have interesting toolkits as well, but I've never seen anyone manage to make them overly useful in PVP (besides the sentinel one, but he hits like a rubber chicken).
    I do my best to avoid teams that have GCR and GRE/or Pharaoh. If they throw in AGR, noping away from that team like a it was a weird friend who had a tarantula.

OS
    iOS
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer, is she supppsed to freeze all your characters all the time or is that a bug with her, says 45% chance, but she freezes 3/4 everytime. Only doesn't freeze 4/4 as the 4th has an imminity Talisman.

OS
    Android
    I think when fully sharded she has 75% freeze rate
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I don't have one but normally don't have a problem with them. Two of the best counters are the Magus CR (steals everything the GCR has unless she has immnunity) or the Warrior New Born as he has the ability to remov all positive effects. Do that and after that hit the GCR really hard (Reaper e.g.) and she falls in no time.

Viking's loot used to be a very effective counter as well but these days it steals only one positive effect and none if immunity is up. Still don't know if that is a bug or intended. What also pops in my mind is the Assassin Troll that can steal beneficial effects.

Another approach is burns from the Pyros. The burns quite often remove the shield as well and when she is not protected ...

But I can imagine that she is trouble for new players that don't have a deeper pool to counter her.

Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I think when fully sharded she has 75% freeze rate
    Yes she does. And combine her with a Assassin Troll or a Warrior Bomber Box and she has 100 for a short while. Warrior LoL is a piece of cake with those toons
    Last edited by hold; 04-28-2017 at 03:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I recently got an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, anybody using him frequently? I experienced the Gunner and Magus version first hand in PvP but unfortunately don't have neither. Given how ridiculous the others are I don't expect the Assassin one to match those, but can (s)he be useful in the right teams? While the passive sounds interesting, and of course especially strong against single targets, his Power ability seems too costly and it is hard to judge the general level of damage dealt (haven't leveled mine up yet and I am not sure on spending purple evo Shards...).

So, any opinions about this guy - or girl?
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    I have to say that I love my SCD - his shields are excellent in most situations other then multiple hitters and he is a core part of my attack. SCR is pretty decent too and I used him a fair but for a few weeks and still do from time to time though not fully sharded yet. Not really used the others much but have Warrior and Assassin CRs too. Never used the Warrior CD or Gunner.....
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496