Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It's weird the way drops work man.... I have a feeling that once CG does drop for me, he'll drop all the time after that... case in point... 3 AG, 3 W Trolls, 3 W Pyros and more but, you get the point... probability seems higher once you get that first one.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    It's weird the way drops work man.... I have a feeling that once CG does drop for me, he'll drop all the time after that... case in point... 3 AG, 3 W Trolls, 3 W Pyros and more but, you get the point... probability seems higher once you get that first one.
    Small sample sizes, your brain sees what it wants to see You're just in a slice of the overall odds and pay more attention to the characters you want. Kind of like flipping a coin 4 times, getting heads every time and determining both sides of the coin are heads. You can't see without flipping it 1,000 times the true odds, now if devs are purposely manipulating things that's another story. I'm just going off purely mathematics.

I think I read recently somewhere Japan is starting to make producers of apps that are essentially slot machines (like Souls here) post the odds of everything because there is so much purposeful deception and the $$ amounts being pulled in by tweaked odds scenarios is insane.

I know a dude that dropped $60,000 in one night on the Star Wars digital trading card app lol. You wouldn't believe the tactics these apps use.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-25-2017 at 12:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I think I read recently somewhere Japan is starting to make producers of apps that are essentially slot machines (like Souls here) post the odds of everything because there is so much purposeful deception and the $$ amounts being pulled in by tweaked odds scenarios is insane.

I know a dude that dropped $60,000 in one night on the Star Wars digital trading card app lol. You wouldn't believe the tactics these apps use.
    Jesus fuck, I wish I had the kind of money to blow $60k on a game and not bat an eye LOL.

I approve of what the Japanese are doing with the rule for games that have lottery-type features. I hope that hits the U.S. soon so that people can make educated decisions on when to hold on to their hard earned money or spend it.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Jesus fuck, I wish I had the kind of money to blow $60k on a game and not bat an eye LOL.

I approve of what the Japanese are doing with the rule for games that have lottery-type features. I hope that hits the U.S. soon so that people can make educated decisions on when to hold on to their hard earned money or spend it.
    Yep, $100 packs and he went fucking crazy lol. Had to get on the phone with iTunes/bank multiple times cause his card kept getting shut off for suspicious behavior. Disposable income is a funny thing. No wonder Mike Tyson was buying pet tigers and shit lol

OS
    iOS
    Seems much easier now!

Bought 6 more sacrificial souls, opened the first five in a bunch; got the Shaman!

OS
    Android
    Just pulled my 2nd Shaman from a sacrificial soul I got via sacrificing some toons. He's gonna make for a great sacrifice!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Yep, $100 packs and he went fucking crazy lol. Had to get on the phone with iTunes/bank multiple times cause his card kept getting shut off for suspicious behavior. Disposable income is a funny thing. No wonder Mike Tyson was buying pet tigers and shit lol
    There was a story on Reddit awhile back about a guy that became addicted to that Star Wars game and started skimming money from his parents/family to keep buying packs. Eventually was caught and had to deal with the fallout. For those with addictive personalities these types of games can be dangerous.

OS
    iOS
    Fooking hell

No Shaman for me. I have only opened about 20 sacrificial souls though which are ones I got from Sacrifice. Said previously that I have been burned before with these events so no chance I am wasting Ironite on them. In fact I opened about 50 Rare, 20 Sacrifical, 6 Rare G/A and 6 Legendary last night and didn't really get anything worth shouting about Just glad I didn't spend 1 single Ironite on any of those souls.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Holy hell! 60k? On a fucking trading card video game? Nah man, fuck all that noise!
    😆
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Holy hell! 60k? On a fucking trading card video game? Nah man, fuck all that noise!
    😆
    Yeah he thought it was an investment lol. Those digital cards from Topps do sell for a shit load though, i sold a single Mike Trout card for $600 once, craziness for a pic on your phone.