Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

The new talismans

Has anyone tried these new talismans or have any info about them. I saw the post saying they were going to be in the store but didn't see any information on their abilities.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Has anyone tried these new talismans or have any info about them. I saw the post saying they were going to be in the store but didn't see any information on their abilities.
    Yeah, counter-stike can be brutal with a toon with a good stun.

OS
    Android
    Read 'News'
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Anyone think 3 turns is a bit much for the revenge ones, compared to the immunity ones only getting one turn. I think it would been more fair for those to get more turns then these revenge ones getting 3 turns for just one set .
    Last edited by JJJ428; 04-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Anyone think 3 turns is a bit much for the revenge ones, compared to the immunity ones only getting one turn where I think it would been more fair for those to get more turns.
    This talisma is totally wrong. I faced an opponent with him, I was with the Ogre on the team, I attacked first and came the first counter. When he reflected the Ogre's shield, he made new counter and so on. I could not attack with the other toons.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Anyone think 3 turns is a bit much for the revenge ones, compared to the immunity ones only getting one turn. I think it would been more fair for those to get more turns then these revenge ones getting 3 turns for just one set .
    I just faced a team with the revenge talisman.

1st battle against them, they went first and their Sentinel Souless Demon revenged me 3 times. I didn't even get to attack them before the counterstrike happened. SSD and Mummy Eddie both attacked and taunted 3 of my guys, they didn't get to taunt back before SSD revenged multiple times. Either 2 or 3 times.

Their team was Mummy Eddis, SSD Warrior Pyro Soldier and Desert Marauder. Non of those toons have skills that generate extra turns so it was.

2nd time I faced him I went first and no revenges and I easily won.

If those Talismans are intended to work how they did 1st time then fuck, these aren't going to be fun to face.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    If those Talismans are intended to work how they did 1st time then fuck, these aren't going to be fun to face.
    Yeah, these talismans can be a pain if they proc often. Even when going first, these talismans can create a ton of trouble for you. Next week, the pain will become even worse when people run two sets of these things.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, these talismans can be a pain if they proc often. Even when going first, these talismans can create a ton of trouble for you. Next week, the pain will become even worse when people run two sets of these things.
    Just gunna get worse, no assassin set yet??? Plus Sparton said something awesome is coming!!! So who knows what's gunna happen!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Just gunna get worse, no assassin set yet??? Plus Sparton said something awesome is coming!!! So who knows what's gunna happen!
    Maybe a talisman set that has a 50% chance to afflict Doom on all enemies?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Encountered the revenge talis last night, and wasn't a pleasant one... I went first and did three attacks - all of them went revenged and my toons said bye-bye to the game. With a good build-up of these sets, going first does not guarantee a win anymore in most of the cases.
    I wish for a talisman type converter