OS
    Android

New feature - combine of evo shards

What you guys think about new feature like combine of evo shards. Since they stopped drop from GoD or other locations, very very rarely they drop on secret locations, in my opinion there is no other easy way to get them. Everyone has plenty of 1-2 stars evo shards, plenty of 1-2-3 stars neutral evo shard and basically we can utilize them to make 3 stars coloured shards. I know that we can get them from sacrificing but to use 5 stars toons for sacrifice we need 3 stars shards. I thought about something like this shown on the graphic below. Sorry I'm not a photoshop master ... and I did it in a hurry

Name:  evo shards.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  71.0 KB

Pros and cons:

+ gold sink
    + 1-2 stars coloured shards sink
    + 1-2-3 stars neutral shards sink
    + easier way to get 5 stars toons for sacrificing
    +(-) ironite sink
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

I like it, sort of a Sacrifice for evo shards. Would be nice to have another avenue for acquiring this important loot.

OS
    Android
    great idea, i would really like to see a convert or combine function.

convert gold into ironite for example or convert 33 1* shard into 1 3* shard or something like that.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Good idea, but I don't think that they would do something that it's not RNG.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    + easier way to get 5 stars toons for sacrificing....
    Why would i? A 4to5 star lv100 Toon bring only a "little" more than a 4*80 toon. For me it's enough to sacrifice him at lv80.
    For ultimate acrifice, it's anyways only needed to have at least 2 native 5* toons/eddies.

I have partially enough colored 3* shards to level at least 2-3 4*-80ies, if only i had enough white/rainbow 3* stones and on my second accound, i had no problem getting 3* stones: example: this weekend, my last sacrifical soul gave me my second gunner corrupt rescuer. Yet i had no yellow 3* shards: so i grabbed my team and grinded 2x80 + 16 sands of time (bought 1 refill) at LOL X and got my 6 stones to level her.

Yet the option of mergin shards is interesting. I would say:
    10 1* to 1 2*, (with gold only) 50 2* to 1 3* (with gold and a bit ironite, maybe more for colored than for white/raibow)
    and for evo shards something similar.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed