Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    My god Trooper eddie sucks. Hard to time his hits, and he is super weak. At least he has a decent heal for warriors.
    Strange, but Trooper Eddie seems pretty reliable to me, did some tries on auto and was successful every time (6 or 7 times, I think, but will do more). Mine is still unsharded, but effective due to his fury (endure + perfect immo are exactly what the team needs against the Beast); other teammates were Warrior Soldier Boy & Warrior Undead Rescuer.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 04-23-2018 at 05:53 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Some great teams folks - mine is a pretty basic Samurai, Lillith and Ragna. I do auto up to middle of Green Boss and then hit the Lilith power move - Magma shield helps the team survive fine and then a few hits and the boss is down. Only time I lose is if I miss the right bit to go to manual.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hmm, all of a sudden, I can't rely on the auto-play anymore, as the team Tropper Ed + WAS + WUR, seem to lose. I also had to switch to manual when the Beast is green to finish safely the mission.

Can they do some tweaks as we are playing, or am I a fan of conspiracy theories?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS

My god Trooper eddie sucks. Hard to time his hits, and he is super weak. At least he has a decent heal for warriors.
    I used Trooper, Lilith, and WUR -- Just had to ensure Trooper used the Fury before the S Beast switches to Assassin (so Immunity was active) or that Lilith used her power move so the Magma shield reduced damage (to WUR who is blocking).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For the All-Gunner NOTB mission, I've been running on auto with this team:

Hallowed Eddie (Guard, 2 Boost, 1 Attack)
    GPD (Thief, Power)
    Gunner Lilith (Shell, True & Life)

All are fully sharded but not sure how much that matters.

It takes a gruelling 7 minutes to clear on Auto. Hallowed runs his fury almost every round which is what gives your gunner team Immunity against the Beast's third round attacks. Fails to keep everyone alive maybe once every 8 times or so. Failed entirely (Defeat) only twice, not sure if the +10 ironite payment let me finish with credit for everyone being alive or not.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    [...] not sure if the +10 ironite payment let me finish with credit for everyone being alive or not.
    It will.

It'll also work if you revive via skill or passive.

The "all must survive" requirement checks to see if anyone is dead specifically when you win. It doesn't care about if they had to revive to be in in the "alive" camp at the end of battle.

OS
    Android
    I can't stress enough how good Ragna was for the warrior part. She seriously packs a punch, and is fairly reliable at converting buffs when fully sharded. I was running reliably under 3 minutes every time with her, starter Eddie, and red Lilith. I only pulled out trooper Eddie when the Beast turned green. After the beast turned purple again, starter Eddie came back out. Use Hunt, Ragna 1 shot. Victory, repeat.

The same thing works in PvP. Ragna DESTROYS high health characters.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I can't stress enough how good Ragna was for the warrior part. She seriously packs a punch, and is fairly reliable at converting buffs when fully sharded. I was running reliably under 3 minutes every time with her, starter Eddie, and red Lilith. I only pulled out trooper Eddie when the Beast turned green. After the beast turned purple again, starter Eddie came back out. Use Hunt, Ragna 1 shot. Victory, repeat.

The same thing works in PvP. Ragna DESTROYS high health characters.
    She does indeed - I tried the WCOTD as well (same skill set as Ragna) and he hit like a truck too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496