Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Cool My Current Eddie-dex:

Hi,

So an update on my mission to collect them all. I currently have 90/100 slots filled.
    11 of which are Eddies. So will I have room with the 10 slots left, cant seem to buy any more than 100. And What am I missing?

Here is my Character List by Class
    Assasin:
    3&4*: Vampire Hunter Eddie, Corrupt Harpy, Pyro Soldier, Imp, Souless Demon, Undead Marauder, Meathead, Undead Axis Gunner, Light Voidling, Mummy Dog, Possesed Mine

Warrior:
    5*: Samurai Eddie
    3&4*: Axis Bomber Boy, Troll, Eddie, Run to the Hills Eddie, Rocket Dog, Angel of Fear, Demon Dog, Souless Demon, Harpy, Desert Warrior, Possessed Rockets, Wickerdog King, Hell Dice, Imp, Possesed Mine, Voidling, Pharoh Sun Spirit, Crimson Hourglass, Meathead, Wolf Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Possesed Rifle, Wickerdog of Day, Golden Son

Gunner:
    3-4*: Allied Bomber Boy, Cyborg Eddie, Possesed Rockets, Soldier Eddie, Possessed Mine, Undead Hunter, Sandworm, Golden Son

Magus:
    5*: Pharaoh Dog King,
    3-4*: Carriage Rider Eddie, Child of the Damned, Allied Soldier, Pharaoh Dog, Speed of Light Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, Axis Soldier, Corrupt Owl Cultist, Hell Dice, Masked Harpy,Wickerdog Queen, Wickerdog of night, Possessed Mine, Pharaoh Water Spirit, Dark Hourglass, Meathead, Owl Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Possessed Rockets, Sandworm, Golden Son, Newborn of Light

Sentinel:
    5*:Mummy Eddie
    3-4*: Allied Bomber Boy, Rock Golem, Souless Demon, , Pyro Soldier, Visions Eddie, Angel of Strife, Corrupt Ox Cultist, Hell Dice, Allied Soldier, Undead Allied Soldier, Dessert Guardian, Dog of War, Pharaoh Sand Spirit, Undead Guardian, Hourglass, Meathead, Ox Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Sandworm, Golden Son, Newborn of Light

Gotta Catch em all

Kevin
    Last edited by kjtaylor13; 08-31-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Updated my Team

To kjtaylor, some that I have that aren't on your list are
    Assassin
    4* artillery dog
    3* axis soldier
    Axis bomber boy
    Desert rider
    Burning mummy dog
    Possessed mine
    Warriors
    5* The Nomad
    4* The Wicker Man
    3* Undead Axis Gunner
    Gunners
    3* Undead Allied Soldier
    2* Possessed Machine gun
    voidling
    Magus
    5* Corrupt General- formerly Axis Commander
    3* Newborn of light
    Sentinel
    5* Alliance General
    Pharaoh Eddie

OS
    Android
    All the new guys, The Golden Sons and the Newborn of Lights :P

OS
    iOS
    Still haven't got the Newborn Lights toon what does it drop from? I got 2 Golden Sons 1 from a rare shard and 1 from a common shard. The drop rate is very low as I have converted 212 common shares today.

OS
    iOS
    i just pulled the warrior son i have the axis one and the sentinel newborn, but really want the magus son as its got an auto revive passive
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    The Golden Sons seem to be the best ones of this new batch as they have passive abilities. Still don't know about the assassin and the warrior ones because they were deleted, glitch problems.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The Golden Sons seem to be the best ones of this new batch as they have passive abilities. Still don't know about the assassin and the warrior ones because they were deleted, glitch problems.
    You mean the assassin and warrior newborn ones?
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    AFAIK newborns dont have passives. Golden Sons do.

OS
    iOS
    my assassin and warrior golden sons dont have passives, i know the magus has an auto revive one and the sentinel a healing one
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------