OS
    Android

Am I the only one noticing a lot more bugs since the last update ? (prisoner nerf)

I'm seeing a lot of errors in the game since the last update, more than in the last year combined. TONS of game freezing, disconnects, server errors, bugs, specials not activating or not doing what they're supposed especially when stealing benefits and just plain unknown screw-ups what the fuck is going on? Did the prisoner comprise screw up the game? Can you roll back and then fix? Or is it just me?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of errors in the game since the last update, more than in the last year combined. TONS of game freezing, disconnects, server errors, bugs, specials not activating or not doing what they're supposed especially when stealing benefits and just plain unknown screw-ups what the fuck is going on? Did the prisoner comprise screw up the game? Can you roll back and then fix? Or is it just me?
    I just had another weird one against Assassin Rocket Dog, Soldier Eddie, Nomad and Warrior Troll (Karapian79)

The Dog used his skill (Entrench) to and gave the Warrior Troll Endure as well. This time I took a screenshot as proof but I am too lazy to shrink and post it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I just had another weird one against Assassin Rocket Dog, Soldier Eddie, Nomad and Warrior Troll (Karapian79)

The Dog used his skill (Entrench) to and gave the Warrior Troll Endure as well. This time I took a screenshot as proof but I am too lazy to shrink and post it
    I believe the AD now has a chance to grant endure to another teammate as well due to the update.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I believe the AD now has a chance to grant endure to another teammate as well due to the update.
    You are right - I just checked that. "For self and up to 2 additional allies" ...

Didn't know that as I stopped using the dog since his Immunity is bugged.

So no bug

Banned
    TBH LotB has become one buggy shit. Everyone who payed for stuff, should ask google for refund. It is a joke.

Prisoner-bugs now for 4 weeks.

And those counter talismans are one big bug also, be careful using 2 sets of them, my toons counter themselfs and if they stop, the buttons are gone.

They should delete the "Bug Reports"-category and make instead a "What's Working reports"-category here in the forum, would save us all a lot of time. We would have nothing to report then.

OS
    Android
    Yes! The counter attack talismans are VERY bugged, sometimes saves you, sometimes kills you, 50/50 crapshoot. How hard to copy lord of light??