OS
    iOS

Skipped ever single mission in underworld to the beast

So...
    Yesterday i got to underworld and completed the first place, after i completed it i checked out the second one, to my surprise i could skip all of the battles and go straight for the story in the end thus skipping the whole mission?!? I skipped wrath, and now im in wrath and beezlebub (blood brothers) like wtf?!? So am i going to get banned for utilising this glitch, plz no if i check my mp it tells me that i didnt complete any of the chapters and that i still have battles to complete but i can skip them directly to the story at the end.
    It is basically that the story parts are unlocked 24/7 but only in underworld, in bf, kingdom of sands and ailing kingdom it didnt happen, i can even post a pic of some missions and the map if i can figure out how i do that.
    Imma cry 93h/perday if i get banned, i dont mind losing the *progress* in underworld or anything ofc, i can barely survive in blood brothers and endgame missions anywaysName:  image.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  153.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Normally you shouldn't get banned since it's another bug/glitch and you reporting it.
    Although they could rollback somehow things because it's something that most likely other people took advantage of.
    But anyway I guess nothing bad will happen.
    A question is raised ONCE AGAIN here tho. The same question we all have. Adding one more bug/glitch to the endless list....
    Just how this game was tested in beta?.....
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

Weird glitch. I doubt any banning will happen. It's a bug, not someone trying to take advantage. And either way you have to go back and complete those so it's not like they're skipped and done with.

OS
    iOS
    something similiar to that happened to me a few days back, but it wasnt the whole world, it was like 1-2 battles somewhere in the middle as I was progressing. And it was definitely in the underworld. I simply did those battles that were "skipped" to keep my progression consistent and forgot about it until I read this thread.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Thank god, well i guess we just gotta wait till its patched, but just sayin i never encountered any bug in the game till now!