OS
    Android

Magus CR or Allied General?

Im having a hard time deciding which of these 2 chars that would benefit me the most in pve and pvp. Magus has 100% steal and 75% freeze which seem really good, but combined with decent damage it feels like she will get nerfed soon.

Allied General on the other hand can basically always guarantee having enough power for special moves and also having a great buff that the whole team benefit from.

I can only shard one of these at the moment but in the end both might end upp sharded. So who is best to start with?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Im having a hard time deciding which of these 2 chars that would benefit me the most in pve and pvp. Magus has 100% steal and 75% freeze which seem really good, but combined with decent damage it feels like she will get nerfed soon.

Allied General on the other hand can basically always guarantee having enough power for special moves and also having a great buff that the whole team benefit from.

I can only shard one of these at the moment but in the end both might end upp sharded. So who is best to start with?
    I'm missing the MCR, but have a fully sharded AG and pretty much regret it every time I see him in the character screen. He's great for PVE and in theory should be able to power starve the enemy in PVP but doesn't seem to work out. Plus with the Nomad and AoF combos, he can die in one round against the higher teams.

Personally I'd do the MCR, that freeze can be a great addition to your PVP teams and the steal buffs has gotten the best of me more than I'd like to admit lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post

This is my personal opinion: I have AG and MCR both fully sharded. The CR I am using all the time even in my defense. The AG I never ever used in PvP and he is permanently benched. I really wish quite often I could have those shards back as I would like to put hem on something else.

I hope they don't nerf th MCR as she is powerful but not overpowered. Nobody is complaining about her but if the devs do they need to look into other toons as well. There are stronger ones out there.

Forgot: MCR is an answer to the strike talismans as she can steal the buff. Furthermore she can change almost lost battles with her freeze. Sure a bit of RNG luck involved but 75% is really really good.

And as Killhouse said: AG is good for PvE autoplay because of hi perfect hit buff. But as a good player you don't need that buff.
    Last edited by hold; 04-30-2017 at 01:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the input and warning about allied general
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Mine is skilled out, I bring she with me against warrior team with always good results. Not regret at all, go for she, absolutely

OS
    iOS
    Agreed on CR. I just leveled one up since getting back into the game recently. She's part of the reason it's held my interest this time. I hope they don't have that nerf bat on the way. The constant "balancing" is crazy. "Balance" the bugs.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I'd definitely go with the MCR. AG has never given me any trouble (except for one time when he was paired with a Cyborg, but that was quite a while ago ).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie