OS
    Android

DaveMurray66 bug will win all

I've played tried 3 times in a row against DaveMurray66, regardless of who goes first the game always freeze on my first turn, with the buttons disappearing but otherwise looking normal. It could be the counter attack related, as I have one and he has two characters with them. My characters are prisoner Soldier Eddie red Troll and Nomad his character Grim Reaper red pyro new Harpy and assassin golden sun and my Nomad and his harpy and golden son have the counter-attack talismans.

I have some screen shot if needed but this is as major bug. I'd be interested he's experiencing similar freezes again me or others.
    Last edited by abbadon; 05-01-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Banned

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I've played tried 3 times in a row again DaveMurray66, regardless of who goes first the game always freeze on my first turn, with the buttons dossapearing but otherwise looking normal. It could be the counter attack related, as I have one and he has two characters with them. My characters are prisoner Soldier Eddie red Troll and Nomad his character Grim Reaper red pyro new Harpy and assassin golden sun and my Nomad have the counter-attack talismans.

I have some screen shot if needed but this is as major bug. I'd be interested he's experiencing similar freezes again me or others.
    I know I battled him either Saturday or Sunday with no issues.

OS
    Android

I

I battled him and went first so I stole the counter buff from one of his to toons and stunned the other, luckily I was ok
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Interesting. Do either of you have counter talismans? My Nomad has them, his harpy and golden son have them, I wonder if its related?

OS
    Android
    I wish i could win them all
    Sorry for my late reply but i was a bit busy with work the past days and i just read your thread.
    If i remember correctly i fought you back and i had no issues, also i loose all the time so i am probably bug free.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I've experienced a similar game freeze a couple of hours ago. Went against a team (not DaveMurray's ) and his defense consisted a Warrior Troll, a Assassin Golden Son and a Sentinel Soulless Demon. One or maybe two of them had the damage reflect shield from the Troll's passive, and one of mine had the counterstrike talismans. One hit, the mayhem begun and after a few strikes and conters, the buttons disappeared and i had to quit - which counted as a defeat for me.
    So, I think the combo of c/s talismans & troll's reflect shields = freeze.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 05-02-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter