Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Preferences for troopers - Eddie or not?

Just wondering what everyone prefers for troopers. I personally find it easier to use Eddies since you can carry 3 into battle and it doesn't mess with my team builds, but I'm wondering what others think.

I'm currently using my Gunner Corrupted Rescuer as my trooper but he's a niche kinda guy and I am wondering if I should switch it up.
    Live to Fly, Fly to Live

Hammerhil-8671

Playing all troopers daily.

OS
    Android
    I generally prefer Eddies, but don't mind if a trooper uses a strong toon that has a power move that does damage. I autofarm when using my troopers, so toons with power moves that don't do damage can be a bit annoying on GoD Madness because even the first round hell dice can slow you down quite a bit. For instance, AGSs can cast endure on the first round of GoD and then leave nearly all of the hell dice still alive, which will then stun, blind, or silence your team. My normal trooper autofarming team is Soldier Ed, AOF, and whichever toon my trooper uses. Generally, I'll use the troopers with non-damaging power moves when going through secret locations to avoid the slow-down on GoD Madness.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Eddies are obviously easiest to work in, but I'm happy to play whatever toons you have. If it's weak, it gets used in the early game secret locations. I don't mind non-eddies because I typically have multiple eddies to ride rumble seat for experience anyway.

OS
    Android
    My preference is Eddies. Much easier to run my own team through pve than having to accommodate for a particular toon. Sad thing is that I've got about 20 non-Ed troopers. Most are good enough to hang with my team though, so not all bad. A 4* blue bat may be leaving soon, but good otherwise.

OS
    Android
    I never use Eddies cuz most have them. Prefer to put in toons that help with LoL, class wise. Always 5* maxed & fully sharded tho! Plus I farm Underworld Madness manually & I enjoy playing with different toons/setups. My Carriage Rider & Magus Golden Son can clear any level by themselves so any other toon will do!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-01-2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I'll use weaker or lower level characters in the secret locations early on after the reset. Auto-farming runs smoother with upper level characters. Don't have to worry about spending ironite on revives.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It doesn't matter to me, I just prefer characters that are maxed so they can do their job wherever I decide to use them
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I generally prefer Eddies, but don't mind if a trooper uses a strong toon that has a power move that does damage. I autofarm when using my troopers, so toons with power moves that don't do damage can be a bit annoying on GoD Madness because even the first round hell dice can slow you down quite a bit. For instance, AGSs can cast endure on the first round of GoD and then leave nearly all of the hell dice still alive, which will then stun, blind, or silence your team.
    This.
    Eddies FTW!
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    This.
    Eddies FTW!
    Eddies for me as I rush through PVE farming so it makes things a lot easier as I just take them along my team ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I don't mind Eddies or other toons, as long every trooper on my list will use my AoF every day, as I'm using all troopers daily since I started playing.

My farming team: Soldier Eddie, AoF & The Wicker Man
    Farming spot: Crucible of Pain or Powerslave - super quick and only 4 SoT per battle.

I've got 5 troopers with AoF's so I'm using them first, then do all non-Eddies replacing Wicker Man and keeping mine AoF. Once they all used, I'm switching to my own team + Eddie trooper. It is not a secret that drop on GoD been nerfed since all peoples started to farm it for 3 star evo shards, I didn't have one *** coloured shard on GoD since months, so decided to not farm over there anymore. Drop on PvE is shitty everywhere so farming spot apart from LoLX's and sometimes secret locations doesn't matter.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie