Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917

    Hit on Lady Luck last night, she accepted, and we danced the night away.

    i've been steadily missing a few toons i've always wanted, 2 newer ones, and 1 that's eluded me from day 1 since i started the LotB journey.

    so last night I said F it, decided to sacrifice every dupe/non-essential character i've been saving, took all my trooper points and bought souls, and bought a bunch of rare souls as well and went on a sacrifice/soul opening binge determined to score or crash and burn in the process.

    needless to say the gods of RNG blessed me. these were my 3 goals, and got them all, couldn't F'N believe it:

    Green BB-8 - came out of an early rare soul opened.
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - hit a vortex bonus with 4 GA souls included, popped from those.
    Nomad - MY 3RD TO LAST SOUL after all resources were depleted. thought he eluded me once again, but the red eyes glared at the end, after months and months of hiding, like it was all meant to be. i did the happy dance.

    just wanted to share for a good story. i've had shit for RNG soul luck lately, not getting much of anything. Fear is a disease, Hope is it's only cure.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Congratz Jofer!

    My Corrupt General and Warrior CotD are your Nomad

    Guess you gonna put them to good use in PvP, especially the one speaking an ancient tongue
    Enti-2694

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    i've been steadily missing a few toons i've always wanted, 2 newer ones, and 1 that's eluded me from day 1 since i started the LotB journey.

    so last night I said F it, decided to sacrifice every dupe/non-essential character i've been saving, took all my trooper points and bought souls, and bought a bunch of rare souls as well and went on a sacrifice/soul opening binge determined to score or crash and burn in the process.

    needless to say the gods of RNG blessed me. these were my 3 goals, and got them all, couldn't F'N believe it:

    Green BB-8 - came out of an early rare soul opened.
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - hit a vortex bonus with 4 GA souls included, popped from those.
    Nomad - MY 3RD TO LAST SOUL after all resources were depleted. thought he eluded me once again, but the red eyes glared at the end, after months and months of hiding, like it was all meant to be. i did the happy dance.

    just wanted to share for a good story. i've had shit for RNG soul luck lately, not getting much of anything. Fear is a disease, Hope is it's only cure.
    Congratulations, I finally got my Nomad last week from a rare souls from the sentinel LoL, not only was it shocking to get a soul to drop, but that it turned into him!!!

    I shudder to think what defense you'll construct and how fast you'll clear now!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Congratulations, I finally got my Nomad last week from a rare souls from the sentinel LoL, not only was it shocking to get a soul to drop, but that it turned into him!!!

    I shudder to think what defense you'll construct and how fast you'll clear now!
    grats i was shocked too, not only was it on one of my last souls, but also the only 5* i pulled.

  5. #5
    Nice dude I should work on resources to get some souls done. Rainmaker, green BB-8, and Assassin Harpy are the ones I'm hoping for right now.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Just saw incoming maintenance in a few hours. Bug fixes and new toons, what did I do to deserve this!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just saw incoming maintenance in a few hours. Bug fixes and new toons, what did I do to deserve this!
    New scoring system would be nice! How long they gunna lose $ for? Amazing how cheap this has become!
    Lmao, congrats on ur pulls!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-02-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  8. #8
    Senior Member Caretaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    240
    Great pulls 4u! Enjoy! If only some red eyes 😅

  9. #9
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Awesome luck, Jofer, good for you, mate! I would love to get my hands on the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, one of the hardest characters to kill in PvP...I dread facing teams with it, especially when she uses her Powerskill to revive an ally.

    As for the nomad, I hate to admit that I actually have two of him, and while I loved him in PvE, I don't know how to use him in PvP. Any tips/thoughts would be gratefully appreciated!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tritium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sunny California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    720
    Nice pulls, Jofer! It's quite strange how the RNG works in this game. Considering how you've had a ton of vortex fills already, I'm quite surprised that you don't already have most of the characters in the game. I imagine that GCR will make offense quite a bit easier for you now!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •