Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks Askora for the advice. Is the DD stand for Death Dog (assuming not demon Dog)? If so, i take it that it is due to the Death Dog's passive?
    I have the AoP fully maxed and sharded, and it doesn't seem to work on the GCR. Is that a bug?
    Yes, referring to the death dog. His passive is more hit and miss now, but usually enough to drop GCR's defense. Since he's an assassin he also deals great damage against gcr. AOP should work, but not on the first round anymore. If it doesn't work on the second round then it's likely a bug. Don't have an aop to confirm.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Awesome luck, Jofer, good for you, mate! I would love to get my hands on the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, one of the hardest characters to kill in PvP...I dread facing teams with it, especially when she uses her Powerskill to revive an ally.

As for the nomad, I hate to admit that I actually have two of him, and while I loved him in PvE, I don't know how to use him in PvP. Any tips/thoughts would be gratefully appreciated!
    Yeah didn't realize the significance of GCR until I dropped Prisoner on occasion, damn near impossible to kill if you don't make it a priority and disable it. Monster of a toon.

Killhouse provided insight on your Nomad questions in the Nomad thread.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Askora and Jofer, great information! Cheers guys!

OS
    Android
    The gods of RNG really blessed you. But I think you've really deserved it!

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - I hope she will be mine one day, it's a great toon for the PvP.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    i've been steadily missing a few toons i've always wanted, 2 newer ones, and 1 that's eluded me from day 1 since i started the LotB journey.

needless to say the gods of RNG blessed me. these were my 3 goals, and got them all, couldn't F'N believe it:

Green BB-8 - came out of an early rare soul opened.
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - hit a vortex bonus with 4 GA souls included, popped from those.
    Nomad - MY 3RD TO LAST SOUL after all resources were depleted. thought he eluded me once again, but the red eyes glared at the end, after months and months of hiding, like it was all meant to be. i did the happy dance.

just wanted to share for a good story. i've had shit for RNG soul luck lately, not getting much of anything. Fear is a disease, Hope is it's only cure.
    Nice! I want that Corrupt Rescuer!

My Green BB never leaves any of my rotations. He's my favorite

Cheers!
    -Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Nice one trooper !! Nomad still missing here it s about 3 month i buy red souls hoping for him but nothing..

Green BB-8 stands for corrupt droid ? If so i have one but never used..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    I had 4 legendary souls saved up and I got 4 4star. 3 dupes and my first green harpy. Mad that I still haven't got several key toons I sacrifice away. Got 2 more legendary souls from vortex, and 2 4star dupes. More sacrifice and I get several ass/gun souls, all 3star dupes. Sacrifice... get lots of rare souls , dupe dupe dupe sacrifice sacrifice sacrifice. Then red souls , green souls junk ! I'm getting nothing. Then I get one rare soul and I get a visions Eddie.,' wtf ..all those great souls and nothing then one plain soul gets me a 5star Eddie. 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I had 4 legendary souls saved up and I got 4 4star. 3 dupes and my first green harpy. Mad that I still haven't got several key toons I sacrifice away. Got 2 more legendary souls from vortex, and 2 4star dupes. More sacrifice and I get several ass/gun souls, all 3star dupes. Sacrifice... get lots of rare souls , dupe dupe dupe sacrifice sacrifice sacrifice. Then red souls , green souls junk ! I'm getting nothing. Then I get one rare soul and I get a visions Eddie.,' wtf ..all those great souls and nothing then one plain soul gets me a 5star Eddie. 💀
    I read this as a complain. You get 2 really great toons and are mad about the 5* did not come from legendary soul instead of a rare soul?

Gee who cares how you score, being it from a narrow angle or from mid goal, as long as you do.

And gratz on those 2 pulls . I would be happy to pull them myself ☺

OS
    iOS
    Well yes I was complaining some, but I was just dumfounded by the system. I've got lots of great characters and I'm very happy about the new Eddie. I spent a lot of souls I should get something good. And what's with visions Eddies fury haveing a negative effect on himself . 💀