Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Great pulls. I got Rainmaker and wickerman yesterday from a rare g/a and regular rare respectively. Dog of war for a legendary. Lol

Iceman GCR is good, but DD takes him down pretty easy. I used to have to crack his shell with CG.
    Last edited by Askora; 05-02-2017 at 06:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Nomad was my first 5* and I love him to bits, I'm sure you will too, he will be lethal in your hands.
    I had high hopes for a GCR with my last lot of G/A souls but got a dupe rainmaker instead.... More fuel for the vortex lol
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on the pulls. I did exactly what you did with the sacrificing of all dupes on launch day of sacrifice. That was a fun hour of getiing mountains of souls and skill shards.

Lady luck shined on me yesterday and I finally pulled my lone missing Eddie, Viking. Got him from a single rare souls after sacrificing a Sentinel Corrupt Droid.

Now I just need to get my hands on some rare G/A souls to try and get the last four rare characters that I am missing... Death Dog, Artillery Dog, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and that goddamn elusive Prisoner. I have had terrible luck with G/A souls and have sacrificed extra Cyborgs, Rainmakers, GCR, Aces High, etc. Never seem to get what I need from them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Great pulls. I got Rainmaker and wickerman yesterday from a rare g/a and regular rare respectively. Dog of war for a legendary. Lol

Iceman GCR is good, but DD takes him down pretty easy. I used to have to crack his shell with CG.
    Thanks Askora for the advice. Is the DD stand for Death Dog (assuming not demon Dog)? If so, i take it that it is due to the Death Dog's passive?
    I have the AoP fully maxed and sharded, and it doesn't seem to work on the GCR. Is that a bug?

OS
    Android
    Jesus Jofer, next time you have a meeting with RNG let me know and I'll try at the same time! lol Damn...

Good pulls man, congrats!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    sacrificed extra Cyborgs, Rainmakers
    This part makes me cringe lol two out of 5 eddies I'm missing
    Wonder how much more I have to wait to finish my collection. Jofer, lemme know when Lady Luck is available again xD

Only missing 8 toons from complete set of 3*+ and as Jofer I sacrificed countless souls already

Viking, VH, Rainmaker, Cyborg, CR
    A Troll, S Harpy, CG, W CotD
    Enti-2694

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Jesus Jofer, next time you have a meeting with RNG let me know and I'll try at the same time! lol Damn...

Good pulls man, congrats!
    thanks bud! and yeah she's elusive like The Last Unicorn (good book). i prayed to my gods and threw caution to the wind. sometimes the universe accepts the invitation to play your game

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    This part makes me cringe lol two out of 5 eddies I'm missing
    Wonder how much more I have to wait to finish my collection. Jofer, lemme know when Lady Luck is available again xD

Only missing 8 toons from complete set of 3*+ and as Jofer I sacrificed countless souls already

Viking, VH, Rainmaker, Cyborg, CR
    A Troll, S Harpy, CG, W CotD
    same here on the Cyborg. and based on other comments and the fact ive pulled like 3 or 4 rainmakers the last few weeks, it seems it's literally been raining rainmakers haha

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post

Wickermans were dropping like hot cakes, I think I pulled like 3 or 4 last night. I also got 3 carriage riders, seemed like a ton of the same drops, was odd.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    i prayed to my gods and threw caution to the wind. sometimes the universe accepts the invitation to play your game
    Agreed! Very good life advice right there!

druid138-6195