OS
    Android

Can't access Goddess of Destruction on Hard

So here's one that has me stumped.

I went through my Secret Locations today, and every time I try to play Goddess of Destruction on Hard, it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds, and then I get a PVTE0 error.
    I've tried doing it with and without Troopers, and no change. Also tried bringing just one Eddie instead of 3, and same deal.
    The strange thing is that this is the only Secret Location I'm having trouble with. All 3 Blessed Gardens and Goddess of Destruction Normal were just fine, as were Endless Rain Madness and Lightbringer Madness (the others weren't unlocked for today). I seriously don't know what's going on here.

Is it perhaps related to inventory stuff? I haven't sold any shards and runes for some time.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I've noticed something similar but a little different since returning to the game. When I finish any secret location now, I exit and it has the light spinning around like it's open. If I try going back in it freezes and gives me that error. Are you on the off day for that one? Maybe it's the same thing.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    If Goddess of Destruction Hard and Madness both open every two days, that just may be the case. Certainly strange
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    The first time I saw it I got all excited. I thought a bug was gonna give me unlimited secret locations or something. The joke was on me though when it froze and I had to restart.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    The same happens to me but with underworld hard SL
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Glad to hear I'm not alone.

The secret areas are not showing as closed for me after completing them. If I enter them again, that error happens, and the game resets.
    I'm not intentionally entering them again, but it makes it hard to keep track. It has been happening since the last update. If I close the game and restart the completed ones appear closed, but it's not really something I want to do frequently.