Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Where to invest my skill shards next?

Hey Troopers,

I'm trying to decide where to invest my Skill Shards next (mainly for PvP as I'm breezing through PvE), what do you think:

1) Navigator Eddie
    2) Red Pyro
    3) Samurai Eddie
    4) Visions Eddie
    5) Storm Eddie
    6) Death Dog
    7) Shaman Eddie
    8) Wait until i pull the Prisoner

Thanks for your help and Up the Irons!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    It's very hard to give you an advise on this. With all these nerfs that we get on each update we end up having shardet characters just sitting on the side because they aren't usable any more after being castrated
    Maybe best for you would be to pay attention when you fight in the arena, what characters are giving you hell of an ass whipping and shard them so you can do the same with them against us
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Personally I have Navigator sharded and he's a beast in PVE and makes autoing a joke. Haven't found the right setup for him in PVP though.

Otherwise I guess it would depend on your current teams and how someone fits in. I haven't bothered with Visions since his damage stays really bad and you mainly use him for take and equilibrium.

Samurai would be fun and I've encountered a lot of him in arena lately, and warrior pyro is a solid choice if he fits in.

This probably wasn't much help, I think it depends a lot on your current team and if you use one of these characters already or who you would sub in/out

OS
    Android
    I almost have samurai maxed, so you could try him out if you want to.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Troopers, you are right it is a tough choice... so far my Maxed guys are Warrior Troll, AoF, Cyborg, Grim Reaper, Mummy, Viking, Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy, Soldier Eddie, Artillery Dog and Corrupt General.

Samuraļ will be fun but every time I meet him in PVP he does not last long...

Typically I'm thinking of using the Skill shards on a toon with great defense and good offense to enhance damage but not sure what to do now. Maybe will be piling them up until the next update...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Samurai is good on offense but not so much on defense i would say.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

DEath Dog sounds like a good choice.

OS
    Android
    You already have a strong rooster my friend.. i have the samurai as main if you want to test it.. but i would say wait for somethin special, may it be the prisoner or a new toon in the next update..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    I personally would go visions eddie perhaps he is like the new mummy. Also red pyro is pretty nice troop overall with his flame and power move which bolsters up defenses pretty good. He would be nice all around for offense and defense I think. Too bad he is a warrior which magus troops could perhaps kill him easy. But yea that's my opinion.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    I use my death dog unsharded and he's pretty good that way. I'd think red pyro or one of the Eddies. Don't have red pyro and he's one I keep hoping for. I plan to shard my death dog but, he takes down gcr with about two hits right now, so I think my shards would be better invested somewhere else.