Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I don't have either of the characters sharded or at my disposal to play with, but from what I've noticed in the PvP fights so far, I would at least eliminate Storm Eddie and, to some extent, Shaman Eddie from the list.
    Why?
    Storm Eddie is a great magic damage enhancer, but he usually makes this move in the first round, when the other team has immunity on, so it might be a wasted move (when immunity works and not magically disappears..); also, he's a random healer, and it might not heal the companion in need.
    Shaman Eddie can't be build too strong, due to the talisman slots, as it only can support 2 greens, and that might be insuficent for him to last more than a round. Maybe with a proper build-up or support characters could be something, but I haven't tried him yet so much.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I don't have either of the characters sharded or at my disposal to play with, but from what I've noticed in the PvP fights so far, I would at least eliminate Storm Eddie and, to some extent, Shaman Eddie from the list.
    Why?
    Storm Eddie is a great magic damage enhancer, but he usually makes this move in the first round, when the other team has immunity on, so it might be a wasted move (when immunity works and not magically disappears..); also, he's a random healer, and it might not heal the companion in need.
    Shaman Eddie can't be build too strong, due to the talisman slots, as it only can support 2 greens, and that might be insuficent for him to last more than a round. Maybe with a proper build-up or support characters could be something, but I haven't tried him yet so much.
    Yes I agree, my list is now down to:

1) Navigator Eddie
    2) Red Pyro
    3) Samurai Eddie
    6) Death Dog
    8) Wait until i pull the Prisoner
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Some good choices there. My Samurai is great on offence. Red Pyro is good on both and I use him a lot. Visions may be my own next shard project as he does not hit hard ( I have not sharded him yet so that may make him harder a little more maybe) but works great of PVP defence (and occasionally in offence depending on what you face - couple him with heavy hitters).

Visions is my next Eddie to be sharded as I am maxed on Sam and Red Pyro.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Some good choices there. My Samurai is great on offence. Red Pyro is good on both and I use him a lot. Visions may be my own next shard project as he does not hit hard ( I have not sharded him yet so that may make him harder a little more maybe) but works great of PVP defence (and occasionally in offence depending on what you face - couple him with heavy hitters).

Visions is my next Eddie to be sharded as I am maxed on Sam and Red Pyro.
    From what I have seen, sharding Visions does not really add enough to his strengths and it looks like his benefits are health and powers so will probably pass on him. I'm actually thinking why not Vampire Hunter as he has some interesting moves...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I have about 20 shards, which Eddie is worth sharding? I only have cyborg and carriage rider maxed.

Have GR, Eternity, Pharaoh, Navigator, Aces High, Vampire Hunter, Samurai all unsharded. Any recommendations? I have lots of the good pvp toons except the gimp if that helps
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 07-15-2017 at 01:21 AM.

OS
    Android
    @Patrice

I have same unsharded toons, but for Samurai (don't have) and Red Pyro (maxed already). I don't know which one to go for either, but if I still could go for the later I would again.

I sharded him (red Pyro) quite early and never looked back. After a little Wrath interlude he's now back in my defense, and most of the time in my offense too. Also, hard to see how it could be nerfed. Can't go wrong with that one IMO.

Forget about prisoner, would probably be even better if you lack the shards to max him when you get him. Will give you some short term stuff to work on with great things to look forward to

@Thedarkness

I wouldn't know either! I maxed GR because I believed it would be a sure shot but couldn't get away from Cyborg eventually. If you wanna shard an Eddie, narrow down your selection to ones you like and check specific threads to see if worth. That's how I pick from now on.
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-15-2017 at 02:57 AM. Reason: typos
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General