Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    As pigheaded a move as this is, this is a shot across the bow to the devs. It's a question of the integrity of the game vs. $$$$$.
    Attack limits - that is now the question
    Definitely true. clintilona may actually help make the game better with this stunt lol! If he can do it, what's stopping others from using a secondary account to boost their main account up? This needs to be addressed.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Ahhhh OK I Get what happened. Thank you and sorry.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I don't know where you been , but as far as I know this issue was already address a while back.
    Either by Slauki or someone else anyways, there should be a thread about it somewhere on this forum.
    I meant addressed as in "get fixed by the devs".
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Aaaaaaaaaaand the wintrade fest is going to start.

This actually is a great eye-opener
    Enti-2694

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    whining? please. don't confuse my amusement at your breakdown as whining. ive actually known this exploit existed and have used it minimally on occasion in the past having some fun. get whoever on your list and you have 3 hours to spam them up if you want. it's hilarious to see someone do it to the max.

grats Abbadon on eternal this week. at least we have a new record, exploit champion lol Spartons probably getting a kick out of this for all his anti pay to win talk lately.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    whining? please. don't confuse my amusement at your breakdown as whining. ive actually known this exploit existed and have used it minimally on occasion in the past having some fun. get whoever on your list and you have 3 hours to spam them up if you want. it's hilarious to see someone do it to the max.

grats Abbadon on eternal this week. at least we have a new record, exploit champion lol Spartons probably getting a kick out of this for all his anti pay to win talk lately.
    Back in at the start of the pvp beta you were able to push yourself up quite a bit using this method, if u have a secondary acc that was also in beta, there was a high chance of you being able to find it, which led to people exploiting this to reach high ranks, I believe slauki revealed it to the community after it showed up though.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Back in at the start of the pvp beta you were able to push yourself up quite a bit using this method, if u have a secondary acc that was also in beta, there was a high chance of you being able to find it, which led to people exploiting this to reach high ranks, I believe slauki revealed it to the community after it showed up though.
    Interesting. Yeah it was pretty easy to notice something was going on in this situation because nobody else in the top 25 were receiving attacks.

I'm really surprised the devs didn't implement attack limits at least within a single list, they must not brainstorm much on exploit protection. There's always that 1 guy that will take advantage eventually haha

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Now that the cats out of the bag it would be fun to do this super organized. Like have 5 people attack the same person over and over for 3 hours, imagine the score one could achieve haha. I'd do it but any other game doing this would result in a swift ban/correction from the dev team. Not worth the risk.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Now that the cats out of the bag it would be fun to do this super organized. Like have 5 people attack the same person over and over for 3 hours, imagine the score one could achieve haha. I'd do it but any other game doing this would result in a swift ban/correction from the dev team. Not worth the risk.
    And I'll gladly volunteer for being attacked over and over again with all the attackers loosing on purpose. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ...

@FallenAngel: If you read this - I am having some epic fights with your defense man - it's always really close (and for some reason you always go first )
    Last edited by hold; 05-04-2017 at 01:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Yep. Supposedly they were fixing the problem. Not surprised it's still around, but I am surprised it's just now coming up again. Hasn't pvp been live for almost 3 months now. What shit. It really pissed me off last time. Gonna do my best to ignore it now.
    MrFreeze-6530