Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, no worries. This is the first highly-visible case of this exploit that we've needed to deal with so far, so it took us a bit longer to resolve since we wanted to make sure we handled the situation as cleanly and fairly as possible.
    Thanks Sparton for you reply and actions.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Epic battle between you and Go80sMetal on the horizon? Think I'll back off from eternal this week now that hopes been restored
    Maybe this can be true! hahahaha

Hope to have time to play weekend and try to make a good run with Go80sMetal and whoever more want to ride in

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Maybe this can be true! hahahaha

Hope to have time to play weekend and try to make a good run with Go80sMetal and whoever more want to ride in
    Cars out of gas. May not be able to make the PvP journey this week. Last week was my best. Don't think I can give more than that. We'll see what Saturday brings!
    And that's the bottom line, cause Go80sMetal-0207 said so

OS
    Android
    Now things gonna be fun.
    Both player are even (busy at Saturday) and both still on the run. Good luck for both.

And I think each Eternal should get a crown in front of its name. Much like WoW and MtG do.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    Now things gonna be fun.
    Both player are even (busy at Saturday) and both still on the run. Good luck for both.

And I think each Eternal should get a crown in front of its name. Much like WoW and MtG do.

Quote Originally Posted by GO80sMetal View Post
    Cars out of gas. May not be able to make the PvP journey this week. Last week was my best. Don't think I can give more than that. We'll see what Saturday brings!

Come on Go80s! Thats not going to be the same thing without you! hahah

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, no worries. This is the first highly-visible case of this exploit that we've needed to deal with so far, so it took us a bit longer to resolve since we wanted to make sure we handled the situation as cleanly and fairly as possible.
    Not angry about the ban. I am angry that you almost completely ignored the fact that your game is severely flawed.

Regardless, I made a very large investment in the game earlier this week in the hopes that things would be, or at least get better. Looks like it won't, so I will get my investment returned to me and you will not see me or my $$$ again. [cue the applause from all happy to see me go]. There's really no value gained from money invested without Arena.

Troopers: Remove Clint-004 from your list.

OS
    iOS
    Epic battle between you and Go80sMetal on the horizon? Think I'll back off from eternal this week now that hopes been restored
    Whoa. Unexpected class move here. There may be hope for you yet.

Unless you decide to change your mind again...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    Whoa. Unexpected class move here. There may be hope for you yet.

Unless you decide to change your mind again...
    Once again, failing to do your research or study the history of arena, been called classy on many occasions. Your "change your mind" claim again shows your lack of knowledge on the subject, fair game when you post my account publicly, you Shaolins homie? lol Damn you're so wet behind the ears my head hurts. Might as well go debate with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

And good luck with your refund attempts when you're banned on an exploit lol Feel free to post your receipts when it happens, cause it won't.

Checkmate.

OS
    iOS
    Glad to hear this situation was fixed. Still seems like attack limits are at least worthy of discussion.

OS
    iOS
    Once again, failing to do your research or study the history of arena, been called classy on many occasions. Your "change your mind" claim again shows your lack of knowledge on the subject, fair game when you post my account publicly, you Shaolins homie? lol Damn you're so wet behind the ears my head hurts. Might as well go debate with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

And good luck with your refund attempts when you're banned on an exploit lol Feel free to post your receipts when it happens, cause it won't.

Checkmate.
    The moronic assumptions continue. I know nothing of Shaolin other than seeing their name on the boards and the arena. So dumb. My certainty of your awfulness as a person comes from reading your posts and behavior on these boards.

I will get my investment back as I did not exploit anything. Please look up the definition... One has to benefit in order to exploit. The people who have two accounts and perform this unfixed tactic on a more moderate, undetected by a small staff, level are the ones exploiting. Please look in the mirror.

The money is not even a big deal to me. I don't need it. The people making this game do not deserve it. This latest response from them confirms it.

They had a chance to take this issue and turn it into a positive. Restore the leaderboard in arena: right move. Ban me: either way would be ok. Take this moment to tell everyone that they understand there are huge problems with the game and they are working on it: oops.

Checkmate? My lord you are entertaining in a internet douche kind of way. I will give you that.