Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    It really did surprise me to see that it can still be done. It created quite a mess when it was brought to the forums attention the first time. It was during the beta testing, before the post from march that someone pointed out. Last December or January I think it was, I can't remember. It was part of the reason I gave up on the game. Its good that you brought it back out into the open. A post might have been enough though. Then again maybe not, I don't know.

Luckily for Abbadon the devs are interactive and reasonable. If this was a Japanese or Korean game with no developer interaction, he would have been banned too if they spotted what happened.
    Thank you for your professional quality response. Unfortunately, yet another ignored post would not have done the trick.

Like I said before, certain parties are resorting to juvenile, accusatory tactics to distract from the real problem. I am guilty as well for losing focus. But hey, we are all heavily intoxicated, at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Looks like someone else is pumped up on some liquid courage. Funny how when someone else throws the first punch ants crawl out the woodwork to throw a kick, funny seeing people's shit they've been holding back come out.
    The quickness on your responses are directly proportional to your arrogance, stupidity/lack of life.... C'mon, keep on goin'...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS

Watching someone try to set the land speed record for backpeddeling is exciting!

OS
    iOS
    I'm not going to bother defending the dude, cuz he has been number one so many times, he need no defense. Has he been nice to me? Yes. I appreciate that. That said, I've been around here from almost the go. And all we do is cry inequality. Life is unequal. Figure how to beat it and win. My defense sucks ass. But I make top sixty. Why? Because my offense is generally tight AF. Stop crying about inequalities, do the long play, and win.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
    What's going on?!

Aw, I'm sad that nobody commented on your amazing post, Ryan. You win this thread haha.

It's pretty interesting how heated things are getting in here. Seems like all of us could use a bit of a break from the drama. I know in my case, it's stress due to finals and graduation coming up that's led to me being a bit of a troll and not caring how my posts affect others this week, when I normally don't operate like that. I suggest that we all take a 20 minute break after reading the posts here before responding from now on. That will stop some of the unnecessary back-and-forth for now at least. All of us are better than this catty bs.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

Luckily for Abbadon the devs are interactive and reasonable. If this was a Japanese or Korean game with no developer interaction, he would have been banned too if they spotted what happened.
    Yes I am glad for that. At first I stoked, then I thought it was a bug and felt bad, then I figured it out. I was worried people, or rather devs would think I did it somehow. Honestly it was strange be at #1 , like there was no point playing for the rest of the week, and guilty even though I didn't do anything. I'm not sad things are back to normal, i have a cherished screenshot i took for troubleshooting like i do for other bugs, and glad not banned, too bad this thread got out of control.

Since there already a revenge limit, it seems easy to have an attack limit.
    Last edited by abbadon; 05-05-2017 at 09:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I was off forum for a couple of days and BOOM! I am not sure what to say so wont say much at all.

Not getting personal with anyone but to spend that amount of money to prove a point to me is extreme when that amount of money could save hundreds of babies in several African countries - people can, of course, spend their cash on what they want but that just personally stagers me....a lot. Life is full of personal choices and if someone wants to spend lots on a point then fine - similarly if someone want to spend hours each day playing their fave game, that too is fine!

Personally attacking folk, to me, is not fine. Not pointing any fingers here but social media is awash with kids killing themselves over this sort of thing.

Can we not all just make some personal choices - play the game for what it is - exploits and all. Or do not play the game because of these same issues. It's all a choice in the end and importantly it is just a game - no one is holding a gun at anyone to play it.

While the thread was at times funny to me in the end I think people were getting too serious and really there is more to life than hating, for whatever reason.

Maybe I am too old and seen too much having lost people recently but I just find it worrying that people get fired up about this sort of thing when the world is largely a mess.

Peace...and UP THE IRONS!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    FYI my messages were full this morning and too lazy to sort through them so just deleted all. if I hadn't responded to your message yet resend if you'd like, think I had a couple.

And happy Cinco De Mayo! Good excuse to drink and eat tacos today

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Forewarning. My backing off eternal is off the table if anyone lets demooner get close. No free rides.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Forewarning. My backing off eternal is off the table if anyone lets demooner get close. No free rides.
    Understandable. I used to think that guy was cool until his most recent posts in this thread.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie