Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Saturdays? Really?

So I guess arena is only a viable option for people who have nothing else to do on a Saturday?

Reason #457789 why I am going to do what I am going to do.

There are two things that I will never run out of:
    1) Money to burn
    2) Hatred for this game

OS
    Android
    It depends on your goal in the arena. I just go for the iron coins. Certain toons will always be dominant, and unless you have the right set sharded, it's likely you won't be close to the top. I don't have a top 25 capable roster, and the rewards below that don't equal the value of the coins in my opinion. So, don't worry about rank and just win the battles you can and collect coins for the store.

OS
    iOS
    I have almost every rare toon and can make whatever team I choose. What I don't have is a pathetic life that permits me to push buttons all day on a friggin SATURDAY!

OS
    iOS
    Give me a Tuesday or something. I have nothing better to do after work on a Tuesday, etc.

You know, like a normal person.

OS
    iOS
    I'm normally busy Tuesday nights...

Normally...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    I'm normally busy Tuesday nights...

Normally...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    why I am going to do what I am going to do.

There are two things that I will never run out of:
    1) Money to burn
    2) Hatred for this game
    And I'm guessing you're Abbadon? He's going nuts after your threat and money to burn comments. I sure hope so, we need some drama around here haha Love me a good ole fashioned epic nerd rage meltdown! Feared this week would be boring.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    And I'm guessing you're Abbadon? He's going nuts after your threat and money to burn comments. I sure hope so, we need some drama around here haha Love me a good ole fashioned epic nerd rage meltdown! Feared this week would be boring.
    Spending 500 dollars only to get 500 owl cultists. Dont know about it now, but back in the day, you used to see posts like this...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Said the guy who spends 100 hours a week pushing buttons in this "game". Only excuse you have is if you are bedridden or in a whelchair or something. Otherwise... I am sad for you.
    My hatred lies more with the morons maintaining this game. Were it not for the tie in the the greatest band of all time, I would not care. I only hope they get a piece of the money from this piece of crap.

I do love colecting the characters though. They are pretty sweet!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    Said the guy who spends 100 hours a week pushing buttons in this "game". Only excuse you have is if you are bedridden or in a whelchair or something. Otherwise... I am sad for you.
    My hatred lies more with the morons maintaining this game. Were it not for the tie in the the greatest band of all time, I would not care. I only hope they get a piece of the money from this piece of crap.

I do love colecting the characters though. They are pretty sweet!
    Yay I'm right. Been awhile since I could feast off some tears, these are wonderful! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the nerd rage, thanks for spicing the game up this week lol