Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    The moronic assumptions continue. I know nothing of Shaolin other than seeing their name on the boards and the arena. So dumb. My certainty of your awfulness as a person comes from reading your posts and behavior on these boards.

I will get my investment back as I did not exploit anything. Please look up the definition... One has to benefit in order to exploit. The people who have two accounts and perform this unfixed tactic on a more moderate, undetected by a small staff, level are the ones exploiting. Please look in the mirror.

The money is not even a big deal to me. I don't need it. The people making this game do not deserve it. This latest response from them confirms it.

They had a chance to take this issue and turn it into a positive. Restore the leaderboard in arena: right move. Ban me: either way would be ok. Take this moment to tell everyone that they understand there are huge problems with the game and they are working on it: oops.

Checkmate? My lord you are entertaining in a internet douche kind of way. I will give you that.
    Jesus that took a long time, did you have to go grab a dictionary quick? You sure spend a lot of time on me for hating me so much. I can be happy knowing I live inside your head lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Glad to hear this situation was fixed. Still seems like attack limits are at least worthy of discussion.
    Yep. More people than you know are doing it. The small staff working on this game are unable to detect it. Hell, if I would have been a bit slower with what I did and not came out in public, it may have went undetected. My coming forward was an attempt to raise the alarm. Calling out a douche as a douche was a nice bonus. I did not have to do that...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Jesus that took a long time, did you have to go grab a dictionary quick? You sure spend a lot of time on me for hating me so much. I can be happy knowing I live inside your head lol
    It took all of 3-4 minutes. Unlike you, people have lives outside of this game.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    It took all of 3-4 minutes. Unlike you, people have lives outside of this game.
    Here you go again putting your personal issues onto others lol Ok now I'm really done acknowledging you, have grown up things to attend to. Here's some cockiness for you lol Take some notes son..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Here you go again putting your personal issues onto others lol Ok now I'm really done acknowledging you, have grown up things to attend to. Here's some cockiness for you lol Take some notes son..

Thank you for taking the bait and proving yourself to be what you are. At least some people here now know to look a bit closer...

Goodbye and good riddance.

OS
    Android
    clintilona and Jofer, can you guys kiss and make up already?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    An enormous thanks to Sparton and Everyone else at NF for addressing this properly with the reroll to keep PVP more or less in its normal path.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Whoa. Unexpected class move here. There may be hope for you yet.

Unless you decide to change your mind again...
    Hi Clint (and everybody)

Man, yesterday I was actually puzzled and intrigued by what your thoughts on how arena should work. Daily resets? 2-3 hour window any given day for a rush to the prizes? Or some other way I can't think about. Maybe you had experienced in other games and would share with us. I was actually looking forward for the debate.

And today when I saw the board and forum I was angry, looked like this was a personal thing against Jofer. And so unfair to other players. I decided I'd push Jofer AND HomemLivre up in the same way. And I was sure gonna try to get everybody to go crazy with me.

But luckily I'm not in my 20s anymore, I opted to cool down and wait for devs response first. Glad I did. Glad they took Abbadon points away as restored the order.

And I hope you don't get banned. People make mistakes. I saw you were actually sad when you realized you had screwed other people efforts. I hope you get away with a warning, and I hope you can contribute to the discussion and game development in a more constructive way.

And about Jofer, he IS class. And a tremendous player. Have you consider that maybe sometimes he may sound "this and that" exactly because he has do deal with accusations and things like this one all the time? Perhaps he is just defending himself? Look at the guy's history, devs from other games went as far as installing a client on his account (not sure about tech specifics) to slow him down.

And no matter what rules they put at Arena, even if it was Tuesday 2 hours as you suggested/wished, he would come on top, guaranteed.

It's not pressing buttons all day man. It's trying to find the ideal set up with minimal variations. Clocking yourself clearing lists over and over. Having stamina to do it. Finding a good defense (now that is important). Making sure you have the right equipment and internet connection... and probably many other things I'm not even aware.

So, I hope this back and forward attacks stops, you stay in the game, and we all move on.

Looking forward to HomemLivre x Go80sMetal (x Joe(?) ) battle.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 05-05-2017 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    clintilona and Jofer, can you guys kiss and make up already?
    Fuck no, this dudes a tool, threw out some ridiculous attacks on me. I'll never get along. Just gonna stop responding and get back to good peoples, unless that's what you mean

As my video goes..

"You can't be something you're not. Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me" lol songs built for cowards like this.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hi Clint (and everybody)

Man, yesterday I was actually puzzled and intrigued by what your thoughts on how arena should work. Daily resets? 2-3 hour window any given day for a rush to the prizes? Or some other way I can't think about. Maybe you had experienced in other games and would share with us. I was actually looking forward for the debate.

And today when I saw the board and forum I was angry, looked like this was a personal thing against Jofer. And so unfair to other players. I decided I'd push Jofer AND HomemLivre up in the same way. And I was sure gonna try to get everybody to go crazy with me.

But luckily I'm not in my 20s anymore, I opted to cool down and wait for devs response first. Glad I did. Glad they took Abbadon points away as restored the order.

And I hope you don't get banned. People make mistakes. I saw you were actually sad when you realized you had screwed other people efforts. I hope you get away with a warning, and I hope you can contribute to the discussion and game development in a more constructive way.

And about Jofer, he IS class. And a tremendous player. Have you consider that maybe sometimes he may sound "this and that" exactly because he has do deal with accusations and things like this one all the time? Perhaps he is just defending himself? Look at the guy's history, devs from other games went as far as installing a client on his account (not sure about tech specifics) to slow him down.

And no matter what rules they put at Arena, even if it was Tuesday 2 hours as you suggested/wished, he would come on top, guaranteed.

It's not pressing buttons all day man. It's trying to find the ideal set up with minimal variations. Clocking yourself clearing lists over and over. Having stamina to do it. Finding a good defense (now that is important). Making sure you have the right equipment and internet connection... and probably many other things I'm not even aware.

So, I hope this back and forward attacks stops, you stay in the game, and we all move on.

Looking forward to HomemLivre x Go80sMetal (x Joe(?) ) battle.

Cheers
    gmac
    Outstanding post. Perhaps I made some bad moves, but I think my intentions were solid. Where were you earlier in this thread to get us under control?

In defense of how this thread derailed, I barely had a clue who Jofer was when I created this thread. I guess I struck a nerve calling out people who have nothing better to do on a Saturday. Before this week I was away from the game for over a month, but once he replied to my thread about eating tears and other juvenile nonsense, research was done and bringing it to light became a priority.

As for ideas for improving the arena, I have tons, but it is too late as the ban is in effect. Not that they would listen anyway... Keep fighting the good fight to make this game what it should be. The greatest band of all time need to be attached to something better than this.