iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    Seriously.

That's D&D night.

Best night of the week!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yay I'm right. Been awhile since I could feast off some tears, these are wonderful! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the nerd rage, thanks for spicing the game up this week lol
    LOL!

Whatever keeps you from killing yourself. Enjoy being the person who has more LotB time than anyone else. Something to cherish.

I am almost done. Enjoy spending 20 hours catching up to what I did in 2. I have a life to live (aside from my "nerd-raging").

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    And I'm guessing you're Abbadon? He's going nuts after your threat and money to burn comments. I sure hope so, we need some drama around here haha Love me a good ole fashioned epic nerd rage meltdown! Feared this week would be boring.
    Actually I'm abbadon. Can somebody tell me what is happening when they play me in the last couple hours? I turned on the game and saw 300 attacks and apparently I "won" all of them. I know thats imposble. Is the game freezing of something? I apologize i know this isn't right.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    Actually I'm abbadon. Can somebody tell me what is happening when they play me in the last couple hours? I turned on the game and saw 300 attacks and apparently I "won" all of them. I know thats imposble. Is the game freezing of something? I apologize i know this isn't right.
    You're welcome. Gooooo LotB! My suggestion. Keep attacking and keep #1 locked in.

That was a fun couple of hours. Impractical Jokers on in the background, Jofer whining on the boards. Good times.

Your move, useless LotB team. I will be repeating this... Unless it is a Saturday.

This game is a joke.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Seriously.

That's D&D night.

Best night of the week!
    D&D? I remember my brothers playing when I was a little one. Never really saw the appeal, but that Harmonquest show on Seeso was pretty damn fun.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    Damn man. That's impressive. I just looked at the top and said wow. 300 times? That's a record for sure

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    D&D? I remember my brothers playing when I was a little one. Never really saw the appeal
    Then you probably werent doing it right.

Been playing for 37 years, and hope to get another 37 in.

Rage on!

OS
    Android
    There go my hopes and dreams...
    And that's the bottom line, cause Go80sMetal-0207 said so

OS
    Android
    Wtf lol? clintilona, did you really spend a bunch of your money losing to Abaddon over and over again to push him to the top? Jesus christ, the lengths people will go in order to troll others...lmfao!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    As pigheaded a move as this is, this is a shot across the bow to the devs. It's a question of the integrity of the game vs. $$$$$.
    Attack limits - that is now the question