Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Sentinel Pumpkin Flips His Lid

I was messing around with meteor talismans on the green gourd and I noticed something really weird. He blows his lid off when casting the spell and it remains gone for the rest of the fight. Maybe this is old news. Do other characters change appearance when using those talismans too?

I took screen shots, but for some reason the forum won't let me upload them. Maybe I'll try from my computer tomorrow when I have more energy.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_1005.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  118.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1001.JPG
Views: 312
Size:  127.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1003.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  148.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1002.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  142.8 KB

Weird huh
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Pretty cool, wish they would introduce more variety like that

OS
    Android
    Nice one, maybe it's a weird effect of meteors on greens.
    But, how many green pumpkins do you have there... I got only one blue after that Halloween event.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I was thinking that, good luck if you wanted them, but bad cause they suck, at least until a future update bestowing great powers upon them. With great powers, you set to conquer PvP until they are nerfed.

OS
    iOS

Wink

I ended up with 3 green, 2 blue and no red. If I ever get them all maxed out I think it'd make a pretty funny pvp defense. Probably wouldn't work too good, but I'm hoping that stern look on their faces intimidates my opponents. (That smiley face should be here, I'm not very good at this forum stuff)
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 05-05-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I was thinking that, good luck if you wanted them, but bad cause they suck, at least until a future update bestowing great powers upon them. With great powers, you set to conquer PvP until they are nerfed.
    Oh no, I don't want them, they just look funny ​and silly in the same time, and I don't think we'll be seeing them in PvP ever..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Oh no, I don't want them, they just look funny ​and silly in the same time, and I don't think we'll be seeing them in PvP ever..
    I remember one guy consistently had a green pumpkin in his PVP defense team. I always thought it was a weird choice as that smiley little fellow made it so easy to proc my AOF's extra turns haha.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Finally brought one up to lv100 this morning. Put some maxed talismans on him and.... he got his ass kicked trying to auto road to ruin. My dreams of a pumpkin defense team have been shattered.
    MrFreeze-6530

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Finally brought one up to lv100 this morning. Put some maxed talismans on him and.... he got his ass kicked trying to auto road to ruin. My dreams of a pumpkin defense team have been shattered.
    It is not for defense that one brings the noble pumpkins to maximization anyway... it is for the joy of appreciating the insanity of the character. Always play with madness!

EDIT: Also... love that screenshot! \m/ Irons way up, man!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools