OS
    Android

Headbanger's Ball

This may get lost I don't know where I shouls be posting so I'm posting it in the General nothing thread. I have to say the best thing ever is to play back the recent Headbangers ball from a couple weekends ago. My cable channel Played a 3 Day weekend Headbangers ball marathon and I have to say videos had an unusually good ratio of awesome to crap, including tons of Maiden. whether you're playing the game or just hanging out, I recorded it in 12 hour blocks and set my stereo for either Dolby pro logic music or simple stereo, though I've decoded Dolby PLII music is best. Luckily most tv is HD and DD now i now so ive dont have to switch between music and movie settings like in the past. Just had to share.

BTW, make you with wide-screen/HD/16x9,ertc adjust the aspect ratio, all the classics are in it 4x3 and get distorted by default, but you can fix with your original remote typically select normal/original. Anything made in native wide screen (on Headbanger's Ball) is generally crap.

ETA
    Last edited by abbadon; 05-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Nice! I used to LOVE this show back in the day with Riki Rachtman

OS
    Android
    We had on MTV's Europe Headbangers Ball, our own Vanessa Warwick, she was just perfect back then.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Hell yea!! I haven't seen that show in forever. The only good show on MTV besides Bevis and Butthead and ALTV.💀

OS
    Android
    Ain't nothing like the first beavis and Butthead when they were still able the smoke cigarettes, lick frogs and get high. And of course we all know Daria sucked.