Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    May i ask. What the hell is a soul fragment? Also what do you mean 20 shards a week? Im really confused over here, new currency?!?
    An upcoming feature where certain characters will be available from fragmented souls which I suppose will be payable by Trooper points and/or Iron Coins. Once all the soul fragments from a specific characters are collected then the character becomes available ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    An upcoming feature where certain characters will be available from fragmented souls which I suppose will be payable by Trooper points and/or Iron Coins. Once all the soul fragments from a specific characters are collected then the character becomes available ;-)
    Das pretty sick. I guess its like what we specilated would happen when trooper eddie will be released but in another way, 20k trooper points for trooper eddie or smth like that. If a fragment costs 2k, it would be the same, but would prob take more time due to restrictions of purchases...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Just saw the Assassin video at Legacy's Twitter page . . . Please tell me this is a build-up for an Assassin class Executioner Eddie ("Hallowed be thy Name"). I think one of the original PvP banners had a character that looked like it could be him. We need a 4* Assassin Eddie!

druid138-6195
    2 years + 2 weeks later, he has arrived! Raising a glass of Sun and Steel to you guys, LotB team! \m/
    Last edited by druid138; 05-17-2019 at 12:08 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Jeez that was a blast from the past! LOL, nice find!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ha! Nice one Druid!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs