Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
Wow thank you so much for the information you gave me. I am currently on underworld (hard). Haven't really pushed much and I've been collecting skulls from the other worlds and farming in the process. The info you gave me really did help. But just now I got a really lucky pull ( or so i think ) from some rare souls where I pulled a Samurai Eddie ans the Wickerman. I will no doubt go for Wickerman but I am unsure as to what Eddie will be better in the long run between shaman ( which I feel is my bread ans butter for every mission and pvp) or Samurai who seems to have a very high attack at max lvl but Run to the hills Eddie also seems to have a much higher attack. So once again I feel uncertain as to where I should be aiming at :/
The Wicker Man is a pretty good choice! A great toon to have for farming on auto. He does well with Shaman, Samurai, RttH, and Aces High too.
While I know Samurai Eddie is a solid attacker (I don't have him so I'm not too familiar with him), considering you've already given so many Skill Shards to your Shaman, it is probably better to stick with Shaman Eddie. BTW, while Run To The Hills does have a very good attack, Samurai Eddie's skills are nicer for the most part.