Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

players that are rank 70+ but have 4* chars and 4* talismans. Should anything be done

Its depressing to see how some guys are 70+ but still have 4* chars and talismans. Shouldnt there be somethingg to guide them to the importance of evolving? Or redirecting them to the forums? Something should really be done, maybe make a picture showing a holy smoke against the beast with 3* talismans that gets raped by the beast, then add an arrow showing that he is now a 5* and has 5* lvl 50 talismans then show him one raping the beast? That sounds pretty good to me
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I'm permanently stuck in the 4* characters limbo with improbable chance of getting enough shards to evolve anything beyond that. :/
    Krah krah.

I'm CrowDemon-6342.

All these souls and shards, and I still can't get a 5* character... :S

OS
    iOS
    I found that reaching and then farming The Lord of Light Level VII and/or above quests is the key to being able to evolve characters from 4* to 5*. It's the only way to get enough of the evolution shards to be able to evolve. Playing/farming the story line quests in the four worlds won't produce fast enough results. Level VII and above give you the correct shards for going from level 4 to 5. I usually determine which character is next on my wish list to evolve based on type of Lord of Light quest available on a given day. I will usually set that character up to ride along (even if it's not usable in that particular level) so that it levels up quickly, if need be, and then I farm level seven for as long as it takes for me to acquire enough shards to evolve. I usually have more characters ready to evolve than I have gold to evolve them by the end of the five days. (That's with spending to power up talismans or to use power up shards.)
    I have spent a few actual US$, but usually just to buy some ironite to refill the sands of time occasionally. (I don't have a lot of money to spend on a game right now, unfortunately.)
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow Demon View Post
    I'm permanently stuck in the 4* characters limbo with improbable chance of getting enough shards to evolve anything beyond that. :/
    Can I ask what level you are? It did take me a longgggggg time to be able to evolve my first 5* star characters but I forget what level I was at the time, maybe in the 40s? Even then it was with the help of buying character evolve packs from the store. They are currently available so if you have the ironite it might be worth while purchasing those? Otherwise higher levels of lord of light dungeons and skull quests do yield the evo shards from time to time but its a grind. You can't control which type you get from skull quests so takes lots of patience. Good troopers are needed to help too, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without mine.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Can I ask what level you are? It did take me a longgggggg time to be able to evolve my first 5* star characters but I forget what level I was at the time, maybe in the 40s? Even then it was with the help of buying character evolve packs from the store. They are currently available so if you have the ironite it might be worth while purchasing those? Otherwise higher levels of lord of light dungeons and skull quests do yield the evo shards from time to time but its a grind. You can't control which type you get from skull quests so takes lots of patience. Good troopers are needed to help too, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without mine.
    I'm in the 40s, quite close to 50 actually. Right now if anything, I can only either pray that I get a bunch of 4* with maxed out talismans, or use troops, which even then may not be efficient or help much at the LOL VII dungeons.

Also I usually get rainbow shards, of all things.
    Krah krah.

I'm CrowDemon-6342.

All these souls and shards, and I still can't get a 5* character... :S

OS
    iOS
    I played for about 5-6 weeks on a new account I created in the hope of getting Cyborg and Carriage Rider Eddie (I actually got the second). By player level 37 I already beat Beast on Madness, had an almost maxed GRE (level 93, fully sharded), 5* warrior rocket dog, 5* gunner possessed rockets (those lay out insane damage when fully sharded), most of my talismans on the characters I used were 5*, with some 4*. I was competing against players with rank 70-100 in PVP, with VP fluctuating around 1650. If anyone needs some help on how to advance quickly and how to get the max from their roster, feel free to drop me a message and if I have time, I'll look through your account and give the best advice I can.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android

Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I played for about 5-6 weeks on a new account I created in the hope of getting Cyborg and Carriage Rider Eddie (I actually got the second). By player level 37 I already beat Beast on Madness, had an almost maxed GRE (level 93, fully sharded), 5* warrior rocket dog, 5* gunner possessed rockets (those lay out insane damage when fully sharded), most of my talismans on the characters I used were 5*, with some 4*. I was competing against players with rank 70-100 in PVP, with VP fluctuating around 1650. If anyone needs some help on how to advance quickly and how to get the max from their roster, feel free to drop me a message and if I have time, I'll look through your account and give the best advice I can.

Hey im stuck on 4* charcters and two eddies 5* (shaman and aces) but I donīt know that allys to use. Can you check me out and give me some tips, if possible? thanks in advance. Zeraki-1881 Iīm level 27

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    Hey im stuck on 4* charcters and two eddies 5* (shaman and aces) but I donīt know that allys to use. Can you check me out and give me some tips, if possible? thanks in advance. Zeraki-1881 Iīm level 27
    Hi Zeraki

I have a pretty long week now at work (mid-year closing), I'll take a look at your roster at the end of the week and see what I can advise you.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    Hey Zeraki,
    I just quickly checked out your team, and you have a fairly nice collection I must say!
    How far in the game are you BTW?
    I don't know much about Shaman, but Aces High is a pretty nice Eddie. Can do very high single target damage if his basic attack crits, and he has a nice Heal move too.
    As for your other toons:
    - Carriage Rider Eddie's damage is a little bit low these days, but he's an absolutely fantastic support character, especially if you have lots of magic attackers on your team.
    - Fear of the Dark Eddie is very nice but I don't think he's your best PVE choice.
    - Holy Smoke Eddie can be nice from the bench sometimes with Hunt and Prey, but otherwise don't focus too much on him.
    - Sentinel Bomber Boy does very good damage for a Sentinel, and has a nice heal move. Good candidate.
    - Magus Golden Son heals with basic attack so it's a nice PVE toon. You can also afford to go glass cannon on his Talisman sets because he can revive.
    - Sentinel Corrupt Droid is a very solid toon for PVP, but I'm not convinced it's your best PVE choice.
    - Gunner Child of the Damned does good AoE damage, and has some really powerful buffs to give your team. Highly recommended.
    - Gunner Corrupt Rescuer is very nasty in PVP, but her use in PVE is limited considering she can't revive Eddie there (because you lose when Eddie dies in PVE)
    - Warrior Troll is useful for PVP if you have no Shell Talismans, but I think his damage these days is too low to be really useful in PVE. That said, you can do good Fury Spam with his Power Move.
    - Assassin Ox Cultist is a fantastic choice for doing Missions (namely the Heal Block and Permadeath ones), but other than that I'd leave him alone.
    - Warrior Undead Rescuer has a solid niche in PVP but I find Blockers are hard to use in a PVE environment.
    From your 3*s:
    - Warrior Soulless Demon is solid (will likely work well with both Aces High and Shaman).
    - Assassin Golden Son is an absolute wrecker. His AI isn't the best though, so take caution on autoplay.
    - Masked Harpy has a useful Passive, and does good damage.
    - Desert Warrior is nice for Missions, but you already have the Assassin Ox Cultist for that.
    Both Allied Soldiers may also be a nice choice, if you get them.
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-04-2017 at 10:02 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Wow thank you so much for the information you gave me. I am currently on underworld (hard). Haven't really pushed much and I've been collecting skulls from the other worlds and farming in the process. The info you gave me really did help. But just now I got a really lucky pull ( or so i think ) from some rare souls where I pulled a Samurai Eddie ans the Wickerman. I will no doubt go for Wickerman but I am unsure as to what Eddie will be better in the long run between shaman ( which I feel is my bread ans butter for every mission and pvp) or Samurai who seems to have a very high attack at max lvl but Run to the hills Eddie also seems to have a much higher attack. So once again I feel uncertain as to where I should be aiming at :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Zeraki,
    I just quickly checked out your team, and you have a fairly nice collection I must say!
    How far in the game are you BTW?
    I don't know much about Shaman, but Aces High is a pretty nice Eddie. Can do very high single target damage if his basic attack crits, and he has a nice Heal move too.
    As for your other toons:
    - Carriage Rider Eddie's damage is a little bit low these days, but he's an absolutely fantastic support character, especially if you have lots of magic attackers on your team.
    - Fear of the Dark Eddie is very nice but I don't think he's your best PVE choice.
    - Holy Smoke Eddie can be nice from the bench sometimes with Hunt and Prey, but otherwise don't focus too much on him.
    - Sentinel Bomber Boy does very good damage for a Sentinel, and has a nice heal move. Good candidate.
    - Magus Golden Son heals with basic attack so it's a nice PVE toon. You can also afford to go glass cannon on his Talisman sets because he can revive.
    - Sentinel Corrupt Droid is a very solid toon for PVP, but I'm not convinced it's your best PVE choice.
    - Gunner Child of the Damned does good AoE damage, and has some really powerful buffs to give your team. Highly recommended.
    - Gunner Corrupt Rescuer is very nasty in PVP, but her use in PVE is limited considering she can't revive Eddie there (because you lose when Eddie dies in PVE)
    - Warrior Troll is useful for PVP if you have no Shell Talismans, but I think his damage these days is too low to be really useful in PVE. That said, you can do good Fury Spam with his Power Move.
    - Assassin Ox Cultist is a fantastic choice for doing Missions (namely the Heal Block and Permadeath ones), but other than that I'd leave him alone.
    - Warrior Undead Rescuer has a solid niche in PVP but I find Blockers are hard to use in a PVE environment.
    From your 3*s:
    - Warrior Soulless Demon is solid (will likely work well with both Aces High and Shaman).
    - Assassin Golden Son is an absolute wrecker. His AI isn't the best though, so take caution on autoplay.
    - Masked Harpy has a useful Passive, and does good damage.
    - Desert Warrior is nice for Missions, but you already have the Assassin Ox Cultist for that.
    Both Allied Soldiers may also be a nice choice, if you get them.